Daniel Cormier reinstated as UFC Light Heavyweight Champion

Do u Agree w This Decision?

• Total voters
too soon, Jones' case still has questions.

lol what a joke, should've fought for a vacant title. NC or not he still got KTFO.

It's like sying NC or not, Lance Armstrong won the tour the France 7 times.... XD

It's like beating somebody in a handfight with a club and saying you were the better man despite having the only weapon.

You said DC didn't have weight issues until USADA, it's an irrefutable fact that he did.

In MMA he didnt have weight issues.

Paper.
Everyone are on steroids, USADA just give the advantages to more clever and complicated drug-design using. And DC, 40 years old former olimpian with inhuman cardio

Stopped reading at this point. In the first fight, it was Jones who had the motor that just wouldn't stop when DC was seriously gassed after a highly competitive few rounds.
Then strange testosterone levels.

And DC has been receiving Olympic level testing for many years.

He didn't tire in the Gus fight, either, and that fight was also highly competitive.

In MMA he didnt have weight issues.
He fought at HW for most of his career. In LHW, the only time he's missed weight is the second Rumble fight, but he came into that fight way too heavy and tried to cut too much water, as we can see by the fact he was 230 or so in the cage. That was a dieting mistake, not a PED one, as he made weight several times prior under USADA, and made weight in 214.

"DC punishment (per Dana) would have been that he was stripped of the title had he missed weight against Rumble and I think that is all that should have happened to DC.

I never said DC deserve the EXACT same punishment as Jones
Jones has had his win taken away, his belt taken and is going to get a lengthy suspension.

DC sitting there and calling someone a cheater and saying that person being a cheater is the reason he deserve a belt when he got away with breaking rules that would have had his belt stripped is bogus."

I used to see him as the paper champ but I actually see him more as the real champ this time. Jones had to blatantly cheat to "win" so it doesn't count; and Cormier was having success against a roided Jones.

Time for Cormier to move on from Jones.

Ah k, damn would be interesting to find out the results of a re-test of one of those samples aye.

Me too but I doubt USADA would even test them if they were available, as they weren't collected by USADA. (Another poster mentioned this to me when his A sample popped)

I used to see him as the paper champ but I actually see him more as the real champ this time. Jones had to blatantly cheat to "win" so it doesn't count; and Cormier was having success against a roided Jones.

Time for Cormier to move on from Jones.

time for MMA to move on from jones. he is terrible for mma.

No contest, fight never happened... Jones loses part of his purse, loses belt, pays lawyers, will get suspended for four years. Finally this POS of a human being will go away.

I don't understand why people want to diminish Cormier's accomplishments or call him paper champ.

It isn't his fault Jones is a moron. He continues to go out a win every match except beating the proving cheater Jones. In most sports when the other team or opponent cheats the fans seem to just beat down the cheater and not diminish the other side.

This is the only sport that I see fans in masses clamoring for athletes to use PED's all for there entertainment., just sad.

Back