DANIEL CORMIER On Stipe Miocic Rematch 'MAYBE' AFTER LESNAR

Won't happen

Brock is big money

Stipe is medium money and a large likelihood to get get fucked up

The Lesnar fight is the most blatant shameful money grab in UFC history from both sides. The guy is totally irrelevant to the sport and division, yet hes getting the shot. A disgrace. I can't blame Daniel I guess but UFC should be bigger than that.

As much as I was happy for DC winning that fight, I just feel the whole eye pokes situation kind of ruins it a bit.

He got a knockout which was great but It kind of still leaves a "WHAT IF" over this fight. I just wish he didn't eye poke.

I’d much rather see a rematch than DC humiliate Brock (his pal Cain already did that)

I think Stipe may actually come to a rematch with a gameplan that he sticks to

I'd like a clear precedent for rematches.

Something like 4 defences you get a rematch, or if it's exceptionally close.

I really don't care what the rule is, just something consistent.

It's sucks that if you beat a popular fighters you have to do it twice

He aint gonna retire after Lesnar. Hes got the “goat” thing going for him now which will bring him more big money fights.

DC has beaten like 4 or 5 good fighters lol.

GOAT? He doesn't even have a top 3 LHW resume, let alone GOAT

Lol Cormier will fight Miocic when GSP fights a legit top MW

Who knows? Maybe if he makes Brock look like a clown and makes easy work out of it he might feel compelled to take another fight.

DC has beaten like 4 or 5 good fighters lol.

GOAT? He doesn't even have a top 3 LHW resume, let alone GOAT
Im not saying he is the goat. Thats why i put quotations around goat. The ufc is using that as his selling point. A selling point that will bring him more money which is apparently what he is looking to do. Did you even read what i posted or just responded to the goat part?

Won't happen

Brock is big money

Stipe is medium money and a large likelihood to get get fucked up

although we rarely agree, I agree with this. Maybe not "large", but I'd still take Stipe in a rematch. Not saying Daniel can't replicate what he did, but, I felt that fight was 60/40 Stipe going into it, would feel the same if a rematch were to take place soon.

He KTFO Stipe in the first, no need for immediate rematch at all. Maybe sounds good for now.

He could've said Yes maybe and no. Pretty obvious why he picked maybe, not like it's going to happen ever though.
He had a convincing win for the majority of the viewers.

Brock. Shogun. Then retire... Stipe should just either wait or take another fight until he fights for the vacated belt.

Brock will nearly be 42 by time he faces Cormier.

Stipe defended title most of any HW, it does't seem fair he'll have to wait so long to get a rematch.

This whole debacle with stipe as if he was that clueleee guy who doesn’t know how to talk to girls properly, and asks the girl out on a date over text and she keeps saying maybe and giving excuses as to why she can’t at the moment and always finds a reason not to go Daniel Cormier) lol. Stipe is coming across as that annoying guy who was already friend zoned and is clueless

Stipe is never going to avenge that loss. Cormier is simply just a better fighter than Stipe will ever be

DC is in the position to be set for life with the Lesnar fight , do you really think he's going to risk putting that in jeopardy for a rematch in which he could potentially lose and wouldn't get paid even a quarter of the potential profit he'll make against Lesnar ? Who the fuck are any of you kidding ?.

At the end of the day every fighter that comes into the fight game is there to make money , and now that DC is holding the cards in two divisions it would only make sense the guy is being careful with the next step he's going to make , it's called taking calculated risks.

Fighters have a short window to make anything substantial so why would he rush any decision ?.

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Back