Daniel Cormier might be the classiest champ ever... just asked the fans to lay off Jones.

DC did say some nasty shit about Jones before their most recent fight, and very much in the public space so JJ family and friends heard it all. He called him a drug addict, a loser, a dirty cheat, liar, criminal, etc.
Yup it is all true, but it really makes this plea for clemency look a little fake now as he was JJ biggest and most vocal critic only a couple months ago
They BOTH talked shit....to build up the fight and make them BOTH more money. Conor has shown the way of earning with your mouth, not your fighting skills. It's quite lucrative.

He acts like Jones tripped and fell on some 'roids... again :D This isn't something that happened to him, it's something he did to himself.

For me it isn't so much about whether people should layoff or attack Jones or listen to DC, or attack DC. It just gets old seeing the same old boring comments in the attacks and defenses. People think they are funny or cool or whatever. To me it is boring after the first couple days of people going postal. I never make it past page 1 on these threads unless there is some kind of information that is useful for the world of MMA or something.

20160224062824_20160224053215_McGregor_Diaz21.JPG

...Everybody...

Cut the not so subtle apologetics.

He can't. He is under contract to the UFC and they can sue any promotion that tries as well as Jones himself. He can make a living, just not as a fighter.

He can make money shucking oysters at Calico Jack's.

Respect to D.C. though you're not the goat by any means but you're a good hearted dude.

It's crazy to see a warrior like D.C. talking sense but the weak frail bitches hiding behind their computer screens want to spit venom at a pro fighter that would beat the living shit out of any one of them.

But then again it's not that crazy, you got to be an obsessed insecure little bitch to talk this much shit about another grown man who's superior to you in every way and have him on your mind 24/7.
It's good to see Jon has joined the forums in what is likely going to be a lengthy suspension.

Dc should hgave laid off that towel.

Jones can sue them for his freedom and likely win IMO. Courts are very lenient with athletes. Especially with suspensions. They can't tell Jones we are not offering you a fight for 4 years, and also you can't work for anybody else. UFC would have to pay him.
I believe you are wrong. The UFC isn't suspending him it will be USADA and also the CSAC. Courts aren't going to overturn his suspension so he can fight in Japan or Dagestan. Courts would get involved if the suspension were arbitrary. The rule book can't just be thrown out because a guy doesn't like his punishments. This applies to regular people not just athletes. I am in real estate and I can have my license taken away if I break the rules. If that happened I can make a living but not as a realtor.

They BOTH talked shit....to build up the fight and make them BOTH more money. Conor has shown the way of earning with your mouth, not your fighting skills. It's quite lucrative.
That's true,no one ever did that before Conor. It was a stunning revelation.

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back