Daniel Cormier: McGregor Would Pick Tony Ferguson Apart

You're doing an awful lot of blah blah but you're not listing all of these huge wins that Nate apparently has over Ferguson?

Last 5 years:

Ferguson - 10-0 , wins over Lee, Dos Anjos, Barboza, Thomson.

Nate Diaz - 4-4 wins over McGregor, MJ, Maynard and Miller. Losses to McGregor, Henderson, Thomson, RDA.

There is literally no metric you can use to say Nate Diaz is a better fighter aside from your clearly biased opinion.

Thanks for the view from fight finder, retard.

Thanks for the view from fight finder, retard.

That is the one of the intellectually daftest responses I've ever come across.

That is literally their performance in the last 5 years. Tony is beating everyone. Nate is going 50-50.

You can't come up with anything to say except "durrr fight finder durrr join date durr".

Dumbass lol

Ultimately predictions are mental masturbation.

If we could correctly predict fights before they happen, there would be no point in fighters fighting

It is an intriguing matchup. Conor is better on the feet and Tony is better on the ground.

A year ago Conor would have tore him up. Today? I dont know.

Tony is super well rounded, trains at high altitude year round, and has shown he can adapt to any opponent. Conor lost his last fight, and is having fun being a dad on a yacht.

Kevin had Tony in dangerous positions, and Tonystayed calm and worked his way out. As confident as Conor is in his abilities, I'd say that Tony is even more confident after that last win.

That is literally their performance in the last 5 years. Tony is beating everyone. Nate is going 50-50.

You can't come up with anything to say except "durrr fight finder durrr join date durr".

Dumbass lol

Haha probably why he is a diaz fan

God in those 4 losses he got absolutely blasted by Thompson.. schooled 50-45 by RDA/Henderson and taken apart on the feet by Conor till he somewhat gassed..

Nate is an average fighter who in no way deserves a title shot

I don't know how anyone can make the argument Ferguson vs Conor should not be next

Watching Ferguson and Lee fight felt like Conor is years ahead.. Ferguson will be easy fight.

Have you forgotten what Conor vs Diaz I & II looked like ? I've never witnessed a guy so light gas so hard. If Conor has issues with a durable lengthy guy like Nate, he will troubles with a durable lengthy guy like Tony.

He's right. Would be a quick finish. Kevin Lee is borderline top 10 and was working Tony.

A year ago Conor would have tore him up. Today? I dont know.

Tony is super well rounded, trains at high altitude year round, and has shown he can adapt to any opponent. Conor lost his last fight, and is having fun being a dad on a yacht.

Kevin had Tony in dangerous positions, and Tonystayed calm and worked his way out. As confident as Conor is in his abilities, I'd say that Tony is even more confident after that last win.

Conor is extremly strong in the first round, he has knocked down several of his opponents in the first, and he has several first round KO/TKO wins.

Tony is very weak in the beginning and always grows as the fight goes beyond the first round.

a) He lost the first round against RDA.
b) He clearly lost the first round against Kevin Lee(I gave it 10-8 to Lee).
c) Lando almost finished Tony in the first round.
d) And Barboza beat Tony up in the first.

So if Conor can avoid all takedowns from Tony in the first and finish him within 8 minutes( after 8 min Conor usually gasses) he could win (conor win by ko/TKO in the first or second round) , otherwise it is most likely Tony's fight.

Last edited:
I also believed DC when he said he was gonna beat Jones.

Even though Jones was on the product, DC was STILL willing to fight an enhanced Jones for Part 2... Well he got his chance and got KTFO.

Love ya DC but stop letting Dana tell you what to say.

Dumbass lol
I didn't mention your join date, retard. And what a fucking weasel to want a serious reply after you just quoted me and said, "you said a lot of blah blah!!!" and totally discounted the previous however many replies.

<DisgustingHHH> drink bleach

Nate is better than Ferguson everywhere
1VYDj.gif

He also has avoided Tony like the plague. I'm pretty sure you don't believe the bullshit that comes out of your own mouth, but I have underestimated delusion before.

DC, I love ya man, but you're wrong. Very wrong.

DC is right, anyone who claims otherwise is just a Conor hater.

Easiest fight of Conors career. Easy, quick KO against a guy who has Junie Browning level striking.

I'm surprised people can be so confident in their picks for this one. I think what makes the match-up so interesting is i can easily imagine ways either one of them can win.

Tony isn't Floyd to just wait while neutralizing Conor's offense.

Lee could land clean shots on Tony and so will Conor.

Conor lasted 5 rounds with Diaz who is the cardio king, he obviously have some idea how to pace himself lol.
Lucky for him Nate appeared to gas a bit as well in the rematch. I think it’s likely Nate really was injured in that camp.

Conor wins early, Tony wins late; it's really that simple imo.

damn anyone see Tony ballancing his kid on one hand? that could go bad fast dude.

Back