Daniel Cormier is the greatest Light Heavyweight of all time

there are no great LHWs, only a cheater, a fatass and a bunch of mediocre fighters

Jones is the more skilled fighter, but Jones could have taken a substance, that lead him to perform better and gave him more energy to fight against Cormier. Cormier is the real champ he did not try to cheat.

No. Chuck has way more wins and more title defenses and more finishes. Plus he was way more exciting and way more popular. All around chuck owns it. He was never cringe when he talked shit and people went crazy for him. I barely know anyone who gives two shit about Cormier. Oh and chuck never cried like a bitch after losing
Wrong, go home

If we remove Bones, i would say Shogun is greatest LHW.

At least we can all agree it's not Jones.

Chuck, Shogun and DC all looking great.

With Jones out of the picture now, DC deserves that title of being the LHW GOAT.

Wand, Shogun, rampage have better resumes. So they are greater

Your wrong I am home dumbass. Sorry I hurt your feelings about dc not being the best but the truth hurts buddy. Now go cry in the corner like dc

Your rhetorics are on the level of a 12-year-old.
Maybe you should learn English before registering on a forum.
I hope you're not a native speaker.

Your rhetorics are on the level of a 12-year-old.
Maybe you should learn English before registering on a forum.
I hope you're not a native speaker.
Which one of my words wasn't English smart guy

Wanderlei was Pride champ for 6 years. If Cormier is still the best in 2021 he gets the title. Jones might be back just in time to ruin it for him though.

In no particular order Shogun,Wand,Page,Chuck, Tito , this is the real LHW all time based on real accomplishments , DC LHW record while good is very small and he fought 2 old middleweights.

Back