Daniel Cormier is the greatest Light Heavyweight of all time

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Better wins at LHW, more decisive win over Gus, 2 wins over rumble, win over Anderson Silva, win over Hendo, never failed a drug test, great personality and anaylst, and an undefeated and undersized Heavyweight.

Daniel+Cormier+Bodyslams+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_m4bkjqTmXX1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

DC BLESS

Indeed...Jones is forever tainted.

God damn dick pills.

At the risk of sounding like a reactionary dipshit - YES. One of my favorite fighters ever, great for all the reasons you listed too. Huge, rightful question mark over this win and Jones' career.

It sucks HOW this ended up being the case but yea ... Cormier is the greatest LHW champ of all time.

Jones had illegal unfair and against the rules advantages in at LEAST ONE of their two fights ... but most likely both fights (that Low T is a clear masking agent at work for their first fight imo)

I feel bad for Cormier. I'm sure this is not how he wanted to be the best LHW or the champ.

Agree.

Undefeated in my eyes.

Could tell Jones was shit off the sauce when he fought osp and knew he needed it for the cormier rematch.

4 year suspension is the only worthy punishment.

No. Chuck has way more wins and more title defenses and more finishes. Plus he was way more exciting and way more popular. All around chuck owns it. He was never cringe when he talked shit and people went crazy for him. I barely know anyone who gives two shit about Cormier. Oh and chuck never cried like a bitch after losing

Yes. Jones was cheating his whole career. If you can't win without steroids, than your a loser. DC is undefeated

No. Chuck has way more wins and more title defenses and more finishes. Plus he was way more exciting and way more popular. All around chuck owns it. He was never cringe when he talked shit and people went crazy for him. I barely know anyone who gives two shit about Cormier. Oh and chuck never cried like a bitch after losing
Chucks only legit wins are Randy and Tito. Cormier is a far superior personality and fighter with far superior wins.

Undisputed. Fuck I love dc so much I'm over the fucking moon hahahahah

Not sold on it being DC but sure as hell know its not Jon now...

Better wins at LHW, more decisive win over Gus, 2 wins over rumble, win over Anderson Silva, win over Hendo, never failed a drug test, great personality and anaylst, and an undefeated and undersized Heavyweight.

Daniel+Cormier+Bodyslams+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_m4bkjqTmXX1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

DC BLESS
Nah... hes gotta beat Shogun now to have this title.

Chucks only legit wins are Randy and Tito. Cormier is a far superior personality and fighter with far superior wins.
You can't compare different time periods and level of competit
Doesn't matter, chick still beat the best at the time he was around and still has more defenses.

I think he fucking is...what a crazy night.

You really consider his victories over Anderson and Hendo to be great accomplishments? Those guys were WAAAAAY past their prime and true middleweights. DC's best victories were over Gus and Rumble. His resume doesn't make him the best LHW of all time. He's certainly in the conversation, but I'm not so sure that DC at his best beats every other fighter in the LHW goat conversation at their best.

Cormier is an amazing fighter. At his age, with all his physical disadvantages, he was still able to achieve great things. He is a true inspiration. not Jon. Would Jon have the skill and will to be a champion if he wasn't so physically gifted? Not really.

Back