Daniel Cormier has no class, man.

Talking about a fighter's personal problems when they are relevant to your fight is fair game. If you fail a drug test or commit a crime that's a fair criticism. However I don't think Cormier should be saying anything about Jones doing anything with prostitutes unless he has evidence.

Trask talk needs evidence now?

Someone go pls tell Conor that.

Trask talk needs evidence now?

Someone go pls tell Conor that.

I consider it to be "low class" to make false accusations that damage a person's reputation. I don't respect Conor McGregor for his trash talk either nor anyone else.

There is a point at which trash talk becomes character assassination.

Jon Jones is the devil.

He's making fun of a man with a disability. Poor Jonny has some personal demons but shouldn't be subject to this type of name calling and mockery. Would you guys be okay if Cormier made fun of wheelchair bound folks or mentally handicapped.
I agree.

Jones Can't drive.

He's trying to clean up his act

vF7rVgt.gif

I consider it to be "low class" to make false accusations that damage a person's reputation. I don't respect Conor McGregor for his trash talk either nor anyone else.

There is a point at which trash talk becomes character assassination.

Well, I will certainly agree with you on the low class part. I don't find any of the trash talk anything but classless drivel for children.

However... Jon himself talks plenty of trash, and if you're going to talk trash you should be prepared for whatever comes your way. If you've got skeletons in your closet the best bet is to keep your mouth shut.

Well, I will certainly agree with you on the low class part. I don't find any of the trash talk anything but classless drivel for children.

However... Jon himself talks plenty of trash, and if you're going to talk trash you should be prepared for whatever comes your way. If you've got skeletons in your closet the best bet is to keep your mouth shut.

Jon Jones does indeed talk trash. I'm not defending him. I was only responding to these specific comments by Cormier.

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is acting like the moral police accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

You're just a whiner.

DC was right about everything. No issues there.

Don't want to be called a Junky Roid freak?

Don't do drugs and roids then. Jones made his bed now he can sleep in it.

Just because you say sorry and are trying to turn it around doesn't mean all the shit you did is wiped away.

Fuck me Jones fans are a bunch of cry baby bitches.

Got no sympathy for you TS or Jones. Fuck Jones for being a scumbag of a human and fuck you for supporting a roiding Junky.

/thread

You want class going up against Jones ?

Vs a samurai you fight like a samurai while vs a thief you fight like a thief.

He's making fun of a man with a disability. Poor Jonny has some personal demons but shouldn't be subject to this type of name calling and mockery. Would you guys be okay if Cormier made fun of wheelchair bound folks or mentally handicapped.
Shut up you moron

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is acting like the moral police accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

Clean up his act lol.

Fuck Jones hes a pathetic POS, DC has always been a class act and has always been right about Jones.

Fight wont even happen anyways, Jones will pop for something.

Jones will get the last laugh when he takes his belt back and makes DC cry again. It's going to be fantastic. I can't wait!

DC seems desperate to have people like him over JOnes. Its so obvious, like kids fighting over parents attention.

Don't want to be called a Junky Roid freak?

Don't do drugs and roids then. Jones made his bed now he can sleep in it.

Just because you say sorry and are trying to turn it around doesn't mean all the shit you did is wiped away.

Fuck me Jones fans are a bunch of cry baby bitches.

Got no sympathy for you TS or Jones. Fuck Jones for being a scumbag of a human and fuck you for supporting a roiding Junky.

/thread
No Jones fans are going to fuck you.

Jones unintentionally hit a woman with his car - he is a horrible human.
DC took his shoe off, threw it across the room and hit a female reporter in the head. He is a class act.

Back