Daniel Cormier has no class, man.

Can we have some examples of what Bones is doing to clean up his act?

Sobering up.

You can give him the benefit of the doubt if you like, I will not.

Up to you then. Don't get mad if someday you want that in return but don't receive it.

psychological distress...of being the top of his sport, making tons of money and having tons of fans. ok

again, real men look for solutions, not excuses and pitty after they fuck up...again ..and again.
or hes just another young sports star that thinks hes above everybody else and can get away with anything, like, I dont knonw, running over a pregnant woman and not helping. but hes the victim here

I was talking about addicts in general. Jones situation, i don't think he's an addict actually, i think he's just irresponsible, arrogant, and living fast. However, i can appreciate that he's trying to right a wrong and i won't knock him for that.

Last edited:
Maybe Jones should have thought of that before he cheated on his wife and ran a red light drugged up.

Jones has done nothing but come off like a condescending narcissistic prick,but DC is the one got to be careful,and not used the mean words? ...might upset someone even!

Right. the same Jon that a month or so ago said he didnt have a drug or alcohol problem....

ok, try again, but this time try harder

Donald Cerrone has more of a drinking problem than Jon Jones. Jon Jones has an irresponsibility, arrogance, immaturity problem.

The guy is just trying to sell himself and the fight to fans. I like the shit talking Cormier now. Makes things interesting.

Donald Cerrone has more of a drinking problem than Jon Jones. Jon Jones has an irresponsibility, arrogance, immaturity problem.

When you have to flee an accident you caused because you need to stash the drugs and dont even consider looking for the people you have injured there is a much bigger problem. It is called criminal behaviour.

If celebrities wouldnt have the get out of jail card in the US he would have served time.

Fucking countless hookers, speeding and doing lines while your "fiance" (a joke of its own) is at home with your kids is also not just "irresponsibility and immature" its downright despicable. You can be sure that they knew for a long time. The damage is done by the action not because someone talks about it.

I get it you are a fan of Jones. Why not if you want but there is no need to downplay his actions.

That's what happens when your are raised in a religious household that teaches you that being human is a sin, and then all of a sudden you're this super-athlete with good looks, money, and fame.

lol Jon Jones is a terrible human being, I have no doubt there's a huge part of him that regrets nothing.

Say what you want about Jones, but his kids have the internet too. He's trying to clean up his act and DC is on his high horse accusing him of doing cocaine with prostitutes, and mocking his addiction issues. Man to man, father-to-father, that's unnecessary. Talk shit about PEDs and he plans on beating him up in the rematch, but why focus on all of this outside of the cage bullshit and sink this low if you're in DC's shoes? What does he have to gain?

<{nope}> Shame on you DC.

Jon Jones probably deserves it, dude has been a douche the past few years

Cormier is a nice dude, it's not like there's no reason

Cormier has the mentality of the DEA. Why drug laws and shit are so fucked up in this country. No understanding. His stance on addiction is plain ignorance.

he's just talking shit to someone he doesn't like; you don't know his stance on addiction, and neither do I

Man fuck class and fuck kids! Both are overrated! Jones talks about the bible yet does the shit he does including cheating in and out the cage but DC should be worried about Jones's kids? Lmfao

If Jones didnt want to hurt his family....... maybe he should stop doing cocaine and fucking hookers.

Its not Cormier's fault he's a cokehead degenerate and cheater, both at home and in his profession. It's Jon's.

Talking about a fighter's personal problems when they are relevant to your fight is fair game. If you fail a drug test or commit a crime that's a fair criticism. However I don't think Cormier should be saying anything about Jones doing anything with prostitutes unless he has evidence.

Back