Daniel Cormier has no class, man.

wipe your vagina pal, it's only words

He's not insulting me. I don't get this post.

Jones has class though,right? This is some funny fuckin shit.

Have some fuckin tissues you crybaby

This isn't about Jon Jones having class. This is about Daniel Cormier not having class.

Thanks for the tissues. I may need them later tonight. See next post.

hey TS, go fuck yourself

I probably will later tonight

His stance on addiction is plain ignorance.

Defiantly agree.

thats a high horse???????????????

I meant moral police or whatever. His whole angle is that he is the responsible family. He's trying to get a moral win to overcompensate and distract from the fact that he has nothing on Jones inside of the cage.

He's making fun of a man with a disability. Poor Jonny has some personal demons but shouldn't be subject to this type of name calling and mockery. Would you guys be okay if Cormier made fun of wheelchair bound folks or mentally handicapped.

DC just telling the truth (mostly).

No class = crashing into a preg lady and running away (then coming back for cash, but not checking on her or calling 911)

Calling a coke-head a coke-head means you have no class?

Sounds fun. I'd sandblast some prostitutes.

I quite enjoy DC 2.0.

It's just words, by the time either of their kids are old enough to use the internet unsupervised, they'll probably be taught how to sandblast at school.

I mean it's 2017 right now and there's chicks with four dicks in the tailpipe, by 2027 I'm expecting great things!

when he had class (for the last 10 years) everyone boo'd him, and cheered Jones.

so fuck it.

remember when he and Jones were on ESPN, in different rooms, and when they went to commercial break (but the mikes were still live) Jones said "hey, you still there pussy?" now THAT is no class. and it wasn't an act; he was just being a dick, because he could be. but people still cheered for Jones and boo'd Cormier.

i, personally, don't give a fuck either way whether he has class or not. it has no bearing on his fighting style, which is what i care about. but i certainly understand why he would play the heel after getting boo'd consistently when not playing the heel.

He never had class.

He was arrogant from the jump.

He's making fun of a man with a disability. Poor Jonny has some personal demons but shouldn't be subject to this type of name calling and mockery. Would you guys be okay if Cormier made fun of wheelchair bound folks or mentally handicapped.

are you seriously comparing someone with an injury or condition that against his will cannot use his legs to some guy with too much money and time that apparently has nothing better to do than fuck up his career and health voluntarily by snorting cocaine? you make me sick. Like one of those really obese people that doesnt fit through the door of the house anymore and cries, somebody help meee! I have a disease! Im a victim of not being able to stop shoving hamburgers day in and day out...pitty me!!!!

grown men take responsibility for their actions

DC needz to just talk the fight instead of trying to knock Jones down, he's weak at trying break another man down using terms you know sh!t about. Can't wait for Jones to put dents into him...

Back