Daniel Cormier Admits He's Too Scared to Fight Stipe and Ngannou

Would you like to see Cormier fight Stipe or Ngannou?

• Total voters
All these no votes.
Don’t see how anyone wouldn’t want to see DC not have to cut and ragdoll some more heavies.

It's a nice way to say Dana hasn't arrived at the right number for him to move up

BOSTON -- Don’t expect Daniel Cormier to make a return to the heavyweight division before he calls it a career.

The current UFC light heavyweight champion was tremendously successful at 265 pounds. He won his first 13 pro fights as a heavyweight, including a championship run in the Strikeforce Grand Prix tournament.

His move down to light heavyweight was in large part due to the fact that he didn’t want to fight his friend and training partner, UFC heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez.

But despite the weight cuts getting more difficult as he gets older, and despite Velasquez, who is injured, not being likely to be hold the title any time in the near future, Cormier said his days of playing with the big boys are done.

“Man, you guys see me next to these guys?” Cormier said at Wednesday’s UFC 220 open workouts. “Especially now, I understand I’m cutting weight, so I’m a lot smaller, but, just the size difference, just the size difference of guys like Francis [Ngannou] and Stipe [Miocic].”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...has-no-plans-on-ever-returning-to-heavyweight
You sound like a complete moron now eh?

Sup guys

Xhl5CFluhuxmXDW.jpg

Well I definitely don't want to watch him fight Ngannou right now. Maybe if Ngannou remembers how to throw a punch again.

the current top 5 at HW are ALOT better than the competition DC faced at HW. Stipe, cain, and werdum beat DC for sure. Ngannou and overeem would probably be favoured to beat him aswell.
It's common knowledge that everybody has a puncher's chance against Reem. Hell, most 205's could tko Reem if they hit him clean.
As much as I dislike DC he's right. Although he did great at HW. The guy has some balls of steel and is one of the best fighters on the planet. Still wished Volkan no timed him tho :(

"Bahhhhh Bahhhhhh Bahhhhh" - DC

GOAT Bless

088_Daniel_Cormier_vs_Stipe_Miocic.0.jpg

Did TS find his way to the crow-eating thread?

Back