DANIEL CORMIER #2 GOAT

The reality is Jones vs DC was never just a battle for light heavyweight supremacy. It's always been about GOAT status.

Perfect list, I'd maybe put Fedor above Andy but the top 3 is perfect.

If DC beats Jones then he is the forever GOAT.
List seems pretty alright and yeah I'd put Fedor over Anderson too. It , however, doesn't feel right to leave Aldo out if it.

DC isn't above Fedor yet

IMO:

1. GSP/Fedor
2. Aldo
3. DC
4. MM

No, he didn't take these steroids to heal anything. He took them to enhance his pefrormance.

And this reduction ad absurdum BS about "superpowers from PEDs" shows that you're either totally ignorant about PEDs different roles in MMA, or are blatantly trolling for your fallen idol.
Yes, ped stands for performance enhancing drugs. Thanks for the info. I also didn't know that was their sole purpose.

We know he popped after his injury. So tell me, would you rather take a substance that bettered your life or live with the consequences cuz muh usada rules?

So because he popped at 40 diminishes everything he's done in his career prior?

So tell me, would you rather take a substance that bettered your life or live with the consequences cuz muh nsac rules?

If I had to take such substance I DEFINITELY wouldn't come even close to fighting until I'm treated fair and square.
And I wouldn't have fought with illegal substances in my body, because I have values.

So because he popped at 40 diminishea everything he's done in his career prior?

Puts a huge question mark under each of his accomplishments.

If I had to take such substance I DEFINITELY wouldn't come even close to fighting until I'm treated fair and square.
And I wouldn't have fought with illegal substances in my body, because I have values.

Puts a huge question mark under each of his accomplishments.
You don't get it mate. Just keep telling yourself you know what's best for people that put their bodies on the line for your entertainment.

Like it or not, spiders legacy is set in stone and it's not centered around him popping at 40 years of age. Its centered around him winning 16 in a row.

Last edited:
You don't get it mate. Just keep telling yourself know what's best for people that put they're bodies on the line for your entertainment.

Like it or not, spiders legacy is set in stone and it's not centered around him popping at 40 years of age. Its centered around him winning 16 in a row.

Like it or not, Anderson's legacy is set in stone just like Lance Armstrong's.

The problem is, this stone is in a trash can.

Back