Dang, OSP is a sub master

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Sweet straight arm lock from the top half guard.

That elbow was hyper-extended.

Ouch

He might never be champ, but St. Preux has had some sick finishes over the years.

Classic keylock(straight armbar). This dude is dangerous on the mat. Do not let him get top position.

Pretty basic sub but good on him for getting it

Story of the fight was Pedro's awful fight IQ, imo

Ouch

He might never be champ, but St. Preux has had some sick finishes over the years.
I haven't seen the fight but my assumption is that many people can't do stuff like this. But OSP is super strong and can pull stuff like this off.

OEthP will thraight thlaughter motherfuckers

I can't believe how Pedro gave this away by making 2 pretty big mistakes.

As long as he learns from it, it's all good though. Nice fight

He had him legit hurt. Got careless.

Yeah...I was hoping he would finish it because it's nice to have a new face in the LHW division. But OSP is a sound guy aswell, curious who they will match OSP up with next

Tyson thought he could Latifi him. Should've kept his distance and kept throwing heat. Fight went similar to Nog vs Mir 2

Those side control submissions are more common in the bigger weight classes.

He's got a sneaky ground game, that was a wild fight while it lasted. Pedro's got tons of potential but they keep fast-tracking him to guys he's nowhere near ready for - I want them to take it slower with him. Give him 3 lower ranked fighters, something like Marcin Prachnio, Magomed Ankalaev, Jared Cannonier.

Pedro was so close, hopefully the guy takes the lesson well here and continues to improve

very nice sub, he is very good on the ground for sure

When I was watching I was thinking “don’t force the finish dude, don’t clinch, get separation and reset”

tenor.gif

I would like to see him rematch one of his losses

Ouch

OSP has definitely been training BJJ with someone. Know what camp he's with cus it's looking like he's been training with Rener Gracie or something

Those side control submissions are more common in the bigger weight classes.
Submissions are not comon in bigger weight classes.Heavyweights back in pride days had way better bjj than most of today heavyweights

Back