Dancing for cardio

DoubleAAZ

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone used this as additional cardio? Can anyone recommend any programs?

Back in the day i used to dump pingas and dance all wknd bro and now I'm in great shape so go for it i say

Last edited:
Sure why not. Dancing and martial arts have always gone hand in hand.

Besides, its good for p00n slaying so thats a definite plus as well.

The amount of booze it takes me to get dancing would destroy any possible gains I could get from it.

It would be a horrible weight loss plan for me, 800 calories of booze ingested, 300 calories burned dancing like a fool.

I'm definitely going to use it for warming up. Northern soul/Dad dancing

Yes, it's effective to lose weight too. Remember to take 0.2 Molly pre-workout.

My routine.

3 times a week:

* Accessing the enemy's mansion via scuba, with black tie underneath x1

* Infiltrating the enemy's mansion, x1

* Doing the tango with the enemy's girlfriend, x5

* Escaping my enemy's mansion, on a snowmobile, while other snowmobiles chase and shoot at me with automatic weapons x1

Keeps me in great shape.

The amount of booze it takes me to get dancing would destroy any possible gains I could get from it.

It would be a horrible weight loss plan for me, 800 calories of booze ingested, 300 calories burned dancing like a fool.
You just gotta dance like a fool longer, then

so very true.

I mean like if it work for you. Im sure a lot of 40 year old moms in gyms would love to have you lol

lol boxing improved my dancing. I just incorporate some of the footwork and shuffle steps and you can fake competence on the dance floor. Just keep the shadowboxing to a minimum.

Back