"Dana's out of his mind. He voted for Trump. That speaks volumes." - Bob Arum

Dana worked for his money growing the sport while Arum waddles around like a Mafia Boss getting a taste of the action

Nonsense. Dana was gifted a company to run by his billionaire childhood friends.

Dana is much more Mafia-like.

Conor is the one moving out of his comfort zone to take a risk in this fight. Not Floyd.

Conor has nothing to lose in this fight.

Floyd's entire legacy is on the line. If he loses to a fighter that doesn't even have 1 pro boxing fight, people will consider his whole career a joke. Huge risk.

Trump will be dead in the water soon just like the UFC. McGregor is all MMA has left and when he leaves after Sunday, WME/IMG will pull the pin on the shitshow. Your greedy leaders have honed-in on and given permission for you to celebrate the worst aspects of yourselves. He has made you insane, self-righteous assholes out of the lot of you. At least you're not feigning to be human anymore.
<TrumpWrong1>

Yeah because the right so graciously accepted Obamas victory by trying to prove he was born in Kenya right?

Not on either side but stop acting like your side is so above and beyond that stuff
Both sides use this tactic. It distracts people from the real issues.

Conor has nothing to lose in this fight.

Floyd's entire legacy is on the line. If he loses to a fighter that doesn't even have 1 pro boxing fight, people will consider his whole career a joke. Huge risk.

I am talking about skill set wise. Floyd will be able to use his skills 100% in a combat sport where he also has mega-experience on his side.

Conor as an MMA fighter will have to sacrifice a huge percentage of his trained skill sets (no kicks, no knees, no elbows, no takedowns etc.) in this fight. Conor has never had a professional boxing match in his life against one of the best ever.

If Floyd did lose the excuses will likely be "he is past his prime" or "he didn't take Conor seriously anyway." Have you noticed that Floyd wants to be filmed doing horseback riding lately? It's all staged.

Dana white is a prick for voting for Trump. Still has nothing to do with this fight and Dana's belief Conor can beat Floyd.

How is he a prick for voting trump? You little pussy boy lol

<TrumpWrong1>

Sorry, but if you're a billionaire and become President of the United States, you're a winner...
I very much doubt he's a real billionaire. He lost $930 million or so, almost went personally bankrupt, and 18 years later, was still paying no federal taxes. That means that since he was broke, he hadn't made a billion dollars. With stock appreciation it's possible he's a billionaire, but I doubt it.

And he didn't make that money, he's not self made. He inherited 9 figures from his dad when he was broke. I suspect most or almost all his wealth is from inheritance, and stock appreciation from his inheritance.

He's not a talented businessman whatsoever.

Arum doesn't like the Mayweather-McGregor fight because he's not involved in it. He's a piece of shit that insults MMA and American voters because he isn't cashing in on the fight. Trump has a long history of supporting both boxing and MMA, and has a lot of support in those communities.

Arum might be right about the fight being a huge mismatch, but he wouldn't have a problem with it if he was involved. The only advantage McGregor has is age, which would be a considerable advantage if he was an experienced high level boxer, but he isn't. Regardless the fact is the fight is going to make a huge amount of money. I expect Mayweather to dominate and stop McGregor, but it won't be a loss for McGregor considering the paycheck he's going to receive.

I very much doubt he's a real billionaire. He lost $930 million or so, almost went personally bankrupt, and 18 years later, was still paying no federal taxes. That means that since he was broke, he hadn't made a billion dollars. With stock appreciation it's possible he's a billionaire, but I doubt it.

And he didn't make that money, he's not self made. He inherited 9 figures from his dad when he was broke. I suspect most or almost all his wealth is from inheritance, and stock appreciation from his inheritance.

He's not a talented businessman whatsoever.
What's a fake billionaire?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chris...-than-bernie-sanders-and-mitt-romney-n2299022
Trump Paid A Higher Percentage of Income Tax Than Bernie Sanders (And Mitt Romney)

1lhwm2.jpg

Trump was the only guy supporting sane immigration policy. It's easy to call him evil and virtue signal now, but if Hillary let in millions of the wrong people America would have been hurt.

Trump was the only guy supporting sane immigration policy. It's easy to call him evil and virtue signal now, but if Hillary let in millions of the wrong people America would have been hurt.

Like when whites invaded North America?

Everybody voted for Trump. Looks like Arum is out of his mind.

Congrats on being one of the few overt racists in the WR.

Additionally, you're wrong.

Hillary wasn't going to let in millions of anyone.

Everybody voted for Trump. Looks like Arum is out of his mind.

Less people voted for Trump than Hillary, and as a comparison voter turnout was lower than Obama's first election, and slightly lower than his second.

So you're just wrong.

Less people voted for Trump than Hillary, and voter turnout was lower than Obama's first election, and slightly lower than his second.

So you're just wrong.

I just needed your attention. Yeah, people in high crime areas voted for hillary, and those rotten people in peaceful areas voted for Trump. Oh yeah, and the Mexican flag above American flag wavers in California voted for her in droves. I guess all that means Trump is terrible.

Back