danahers back dvd preview

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

been dying to see this for months now just hope he puts out a mount and front headlock series as well

The subs are the most interesting parts, you can get better back attack from Rafa Mendes anyway.

From the facebook post it says that he had to do it twice!!!

Bernardo messed up the sound a second time or he filmed leg locks and back attacks DVD at the same time???

I'm gonna wait on this one, still have to digest the leg lock system

Anyway, anytime Danaher will take is time to do a 9 hours video about one of his system, the world of BJJ is just gonna get better.

Bernardo messed up the sound a second time or he filmed leg locks and back attacks DVD at the same time???

Anyway, anytime Danaher will take is time to do a 9 hours video about one of his system, the world of BJJ is just gonna get better.
mhm and people online will still hate on him out of jealousy i have his and robs leg lock system iv only watched the very beginnings of both so far im very much looking forward to this though alot of his guys love to body lock so im curious to see why he prefers body locks to hooks at times ect i always felt body locks were better for holding for control and wearing out the clock but kills my mobility and attacking the arms

They filmed the leg and back sets at the same time and refilmed them both at the same time. They just staggered the releases.

Surprised this is 9 hours. I thought this might be a smaller set just on back finishing. Didn't realize it covered entries to the back. I had a hard time getting through the leg lock set but I was more interested in this one so I may find someone to go halfsies on this.

Actually I rewatched the bit I though Danaher was doing in an not optimal manner and it turns out he was doing it from a slightly different position where the Rafa magic move wasn't possible.

I'm more exited for the no-gi subs because that there isn't that much high level info about and it was a big focus of the DDS because of EBI overtimes (and it's a lot more needed in sub only than in point tournaments where you win anyway).

Last edited:
Actually I rewatched the bit I though Danaher was doing in an not optimal manner and it turns out he was doing it from a slightly different position where the Rafa magic move wasn't possible.

I'm more exited for the no-gi subs because that there isn't that much high level info about and it was a big focus of the DDS because of EBI overtimes (and it's a lot more needed in sub only than in point tournaments where you win anyway).
Lol

In what way is it not “optimal”

They filmed the leg and back sets at the same time and refilmed them both at the same time. They just staggered the releases.

Filming 2 nine hours instructionnal back to back is kind of crazy. Redoing it is even more crazy

yeah show us how rafa has amazing back takes but you cant shame him based off 1 technique that you dont like as much in your own opinion

This time Danaher goes in an area where there's a lot of good stuff already, there's gonna be criticism, comparisons… But if he does it in the same methodical approach as the Leg lock system, it's gonna be a very great reference for everybody

But I agree that the back taking will likely be decent, but I'm just a lot more interested in the stuff that's more oriented towards the parts that they specialize more in then other do.
If there is a kitchen sink of back takes section (just like on the leg locks DVD) some of them could be good.
The verbal diarrhea "concepts" part will very likely suck.
No gi subs against people who are not trying to escape are a lot more important in sub only and back escape tournaments (EBI) then in points rulesets where you win anyway.

where? i actually was a member about a year ago for 2 months i never even seen a free trial for it back then wonder if i cans till use the trial

When you sign up you can choose monthly/yearly or free trial

Back