Dana won't let Jonny Bones go to heavyweight.

your one of those goof balls that overlook facts and embrace what if's

he's been high level for a long time. 40 isnt that old and you must be a lazy turd to think a 40 can't hang

when's the last time your fat ass rolled of your own couch and ran 10 miles ?

just cause your a lazy bum don't mean guys like DC don't exist

maybe it just hurts to much that guys like bones can't do it

go get you cardio up you bum
It's not a what if,

It's not even probable or very likely,

It's reality.

Competing at the olympics and placing 6 against guys who are obviously enhanced, next thing you're going to tell m is that they don't use PED's in wrestling. As someone who had a brother wrestled in HS then 3rd stream in college I can tell you that if they're doing that at those levels they're doing it in the olympics.

Are you just going to tell me DC is super human now?

Or that he can go toe to toe with fucking machines?

Or that his gas tank is this good at 40 and his broken hand before UFC 182 merciousoy heeled as fast as it did by eating carrots?

Just because he hasn't "popped" doesn't mean I need to act stupid naivae or blind to the truth just to discredit a fighter I have no reason to dislike other than insecurity.

He won't even serve a single year. Don't tell me you're this naiave.

Are you for real ? how many chances did he have to get his shit together ( as Daniel Cormier would put it ) ? , do you really think that USADA is that naive to believe that Jones has been taught a lesson after the car crashes , coke binges , positive roid tests ? ..... fucking hell man you're delusional to think Jones won't get some kind of penalty , if he does get away with it than USADA and the sporting athletic commissions are corrupt as hell.

He won't even serve a single year. Don't tell me you're this naiave.
Frank Mir (Jones' teammate) received a two year suspension for his first offense due to ingesting Oral Turinabol (the same substance Jones popped for). Why should we expect Jones to receive less of a suspension than Mir, for the same substance, as a second time offender?

It's not a what if,

It's reality.

Competing at the olympics and placing 6 against guys who are obviously enhanced, next thing you're going to tell m is that they don't use PED's in wrestling. As someone who had a brother wrestled in HS then 3rd stream in college I can tell you that if they're doing that at those levels they're doing it in the olympics.

Or that his gas tank is this good at 40 and his broken hand before UFC 182 merciousoy heeled as fast as it did by eating carrots?

Just because he hasn't "popped" doesn't mean I need to act stupid naivae or blind to the truth just to discredit a fighter I have no reason to dislike other than insecurity.

where are your facts dum dum ?

do you actually have anything or just conspiracy theories?

Frank Mir (Jones' teammate) received a two year suspension for his first offense due to ingesting Oral Turinabol (the same substance Jones popped for). Why should we expect Jones to receive less of a suspension than Mir, for the same substance, as a second time offender?
Because Frank Mir holds no value.

Heavyweight is full of 40 year old sloppy overrated fighters with horrible gass tanks, well past their respective primes. I'm sure he'd do fine. The only person his camp respects at heavyweight is Stipe Miocic who has plenty of weaknesses. I'm sure Jon would do fine.
I mean he straight up dodged werdum when jones criticized him saying he was gonna go up and beat hws easily and then werdum called him out. And not that they would fight but I have heard more than once then Reem tools jones in sparring. Keep in mind these guys are heavier and more experienced. Also jones struggles when he doesn't have a foot reach advantage lol

where are your facts dum dum ?

do you actually have anything or just conspiracy theories?
Call it consiperecy if you want but it's not complicated at all or even infesible as you're trying to imply.

If you placed 6th in the olympics u also managed to get passed USADA.

and if i were to stoop to your level I could easily flip it around and say that's why he didn't win .. Cause he wasn't on shit .. Then i could blame guys like cael Sanderson of being a cheat etc..

problem is these are just dum statements with nothing to back it up ..

your mad about your screen name and that's ok .. Just let it go and next account try not to pick a fighter .. They may wake up n get popped for dick pills and car crashes ..ones they run from while a pregnant lady sits scared out of her mind

I mean he straight up dodged werdum when jones criticized him saying he was gonna go up and beat hws easily and then werdum called him out. And not that they would fight but I have heard more than once then Reem tools jones in sparring. Keep in mind these guys are heavier and more experienced. Also jones struggles when he doesn't have a foot reach advantage lol
The same Werdum that called Jones out in the middle of his hit and run suspension, when he went a wall from social media. The butt scooting jiujitsu fighter Werdum? Where's your source about Jones training with Reme, I'd like to read it myself.

It's not a what if,

It's reality.

You're almost as unlikable and narcissistic as the real Jon Jones

the real reason why he won't go to HW

CORMIER_DANIEL.png

he'd have to juice to compete with DC so i dont think he is gonna risk it this time around

Keep telling yourself that DC

Call it consiperecy if you want but it's not complicated at all or even infesible as you're trying to imply.

If you placed 6th in the olympics u also managed to get passed USADA.

but yet you still have no facts .. At best your theory could go is 50/50 if you wanted to base it off what ifs

50/50 at best with all evidence pointing to no ..

wanna play dumb ? Maybe he didn't win cause he wasn't on the juice ?

Jones gonna come back and win the LHW and HW.

Then pop for roids again and y’all will be here crying and posting up a storm like he fucked your mother.

If Bones moves to heavyweight there will be practically no interest in LHW.

Dana White is going to pay Jon Jones more to keep fighting at lightheavyweight giving them time to find new stars in the next couple years.

The only way I can see UFC allowing Jon Jones to fight at heavyweight is a super fight for the winner of DC, Stipe, the more likely scenario being Bones vs DC trillogy, for billions in revenue. Then the YFC requesting Jones vacate the heavyweight title to move back down to lightheavyweight.
First steps first.
Jon Jones gotts come back to MMA.
As of right now, he is still suspended and irrelevant both at LHW and HW.

and if i were to stoop to your level I could easily flip it around and say that's why he didn't win .. Cause he wasn't on shit .. Then i could blame guys like cael Sanderson of being a cheat etc..

problem is these are just dum statements with nothing to back it up ..

your mad about your screen name and that's ok .. Just let it go and next account try not to pick a fighter .. They may wake up n get popped for dick pills and car crashes ..ones they run from while a pregnant lady sits scared out of her mind
Stoop to my level, lol I think you have it backwards little guy, you're saying Olympic level athletes in an unarguably juiced out contact sport are clean. DC beat hundreds of juiced competitors naturally. Lol Stoop to my level? You have the reasoning of a stubborn chimpanzee please don't flatter yourself.

The same Werdum that called Jones out in the middle of his hit and run suspension, when he went a wall from social media. The butt scooting jiujitsu fighter Werdum? Where's your source about Jones training with Reme, I'd like to read it myself.
Dude jones started it with werdum. It's just too bad we couldn't get to see that cause the werdum of 2 years ago is probably the worst match up for jones. The thing about reem admittedly there's isn't really a source, just heard it about 3 times from people who claim to have been at their gym. So that may be untrue but I've heard it a lot

Back