Dana won't let Jonny Bones go to heavyweight.

There will alway be someone better than the rest in a division. Gus would've probably become the "star"

the real reason why he won't go to HW

CORMIER_DANIEL.png

he'd have to juice to compete with DC so i dont think he is gonna risk it this time around

Oh I'm positive he'd make Stipe look like an idiot, but I'm more so talking about the weak division of skidded record fossles your little hero is the alleged "king" of.
Man shut the fuck up, he's a confirmed drug cheat and he would be (T)KO'd in 3 whether he was on the shit or not

Stipe would maul this man

the real reason why he won't go to HW

CORMIER_DANIEL.png

he'd have to juice to compete with DC so i dont think he is gonna risk it this time around
Or just ask the 40 yo how he placed 6 in the olympics, gained inhuman cardio and competed with guys young enough to be his nephews.

Jones opponents have a harder time cutting to 205 than he does. Jones eats pancakes trough weight cuts LMFAO. You angry children need to quit with these size excuses. He's tall but he's made easy work of plenty of guys his height coming up the rankings. It's not Jones fault that height has nothing to do with skill therefore guys like gustmount bonar Nader and Vera(who fights at heavyweight) never became champion.

Who has he beat that is taller than him?

And don't say Gust, cause that is debatable.

Man shut the fuck up, he's a confirmed drug cheat and he would be (T)KO'd in 3 whether he was on the shit or not

Stipe would maul this man
That's illogical Stipe has a lot of holes in his game, decent wrestling but nothing to outstanding gets caught easily by punches and submissions. He's just fighting against 40 year old pre USADA guys. Now that TRT isn't allowed of course he's going to be doing good. DC is going to demolish him and I'd imagine Jones makes Stipe look like a dufus.

What does Conor think about this?? Has Dana ran it by him yet??

Because it's his natural weight class.

Almost all lightheavyweight this cut from 230-220 down, why should Jones be the exception?

Blind rage perhaps? Bias because of your hatred?
That's my point. And implying I'm biased is beyond ironic considering you completely overlooked what I said because of your sad and depressing loyalty to someone who doesn't even know you exist. If Jones thought he could make a run at Heavyweight he would've done it by now. It's the same reason GSP avoided Silva, and the same reason Silva avoided Jon Jones. I don't hold that against any of them, but pretending that Jones would own the Heavyweight division is hilarious.

That's illogical Stipe has a lot of holes in his game, decent wrestling but nothing to outstanding gets caught easily by punches and submissions. He's just fighting against 40 year old pre USADA guys. Now that TRT isn't allowed of course he's going to be doing good. DC is going to demolish him and I'd imagine Jones makes Stipe look like a dufus.
When stipe finishes cormier in dominant fashion I expect you to see and admit to the difference between stipe and everyone else

Jones opponents have a harder time cutting to 205 than he does. Jones eats pancakes trough weight cuts LMFAO. You angry children need to quit with these size excuses. He's tall but he's made easy work of plenty of guys his height coming up the rankings. It's not Jones fault that height has nothing to do with skill therefore guys like gustmount bonar Nader and Vera(who fights at heavyweight) never became champion.

It can not be aruged that the man had/has a reach and height advantage over the majority of the LHW division , i agree height and size doesn't mean much when it comes to skills and ability , but he obviously has physical gifts no one can deny that plays a factor in his victories .... look what happened when he faced someone of equal size in Gustafusson ( sic ) , according to laot of MMA fans he was gifted that decision win.

Or just ask the 40 yo how he placed 6 in the olympics, gained inhuman cardio and competed with guys young enough to be his nephews.
inhuman?

DC has a better resume in and out of the octagon.. you know he was a beast in college right ?

never been popped

never cried to Ariel about Vitor cheating meanwhile was a doper himself

Fact is jones can't beat dc clean. He's a cheat, liar, criminal, user, repeat offender

If Bones moves to heavyweight there will be practically no interest in LHW.

Dana White is going to pay Jon Jones more to keep fighting at lightheavyweight giving them time to find new stars in the next couple years.

The only way I can see UFC allowing Jon Jones to fight at heavyweight is a super fight for the winner of DC, Stipe, the more likely scenario being Bones vs DC trillogy, for billions in revenue. Then the YFC requesting Jones vacate the heavyweight title to move back down to lightheavyweight.
We'll see in 4 years

That's my point. And implying I'm biased is beyond ironic considering you completely overlooked what I said because of your sad and depressing loyalty to someone who doesn't even know you exist. If Jones thought he could make a run at Heavyweight he would've done it by now. It's the same reason GSP avoided Silva, and the same reason Silva avoided Jon Jones. I don't hold that against any of them, but pretending that Jones would own the Heavyweight division is hilarious.
I'm sorry I mis understood you. I'm just saying what I feel I think any elite fighter would look exceptionally impressive in a division like heavyweight, yes a lot of these heavyweights are fatter than Jones but with worse gass tanks and Jones has an excellent chin and a diverse arsenal of striking technique as well as a great submission game and EXCELLENT take down defense. A 30 year old vs a bunch of fat sloppy 40 year olds and guys who aren't in the top 10 who won't even get a crack at someone like Jones besides Derrik Lewis Stipe Ngannou and a guy who's been injured for almost 5 YEARS!!!

I can't see a fighter like Jones struggling in that kind of division no matter how overweight they are!

inhuman?

DC has a better resume in and out of the octagon.. you know he was a beast in college right ?

never been popped

never cried to Ariel about Vitor cheating meanwhile was a doper himself

Fact is jones can't beat dc clean. He's a cheat, liar, criminal, user, repeat offender

Never been popped yet placing 6 at the olympics, sounds as if he has found better methods. Logically if you get that far at the highest level and you've been doing it for years, against guys who are also on something, you'd be a professional by this time.

If you're dumb enough to believe a guy can roll out of bed while pushing 40 and go into a gym and outwork his younger partners every day without hormone inhancement that's your own issue sir.

There's a reason DC acknowledge he lost that fight with Jon Jones...

Never been pooped yet placing 6 at the olympics, sounds to me like he has better methods. Logically if you get that far at the highest level and you've been doing it for years, against guys who are also on something, you'd be a professional by this time.

If you're dumb enough to believe a guy can roll out of bed while pushing 40 and go into a gym and outwork his younger partners every day without hormone inhancement that's your own issue sir.

your one of those goof balls that overlook facts and embrace what if's

he's been high level for a long time. 40 isnt that old and you must be a lazy turd to think a 40 can't hang

when's the last time your fat ass rolled of your own couch and ran 10 miles ?

just cause your a lazy bum don't mean guys like DC don't exist

maybe it just hurts to much that guys like bones can't do it

go get your cardio up

Back