Dana won’t strip Khabib because of one person...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Putin! Remember in the interview what he said? So, I don’t think Dana wants problems with Putin! What do you think?

Note, who is the mod that erased my legitimate thread?

Putin! Remember in the interview what he said? So, I don’t think Dana wants problems with Putin! What do you think?

Putin is the real POTUS anyway.

It would be really stupid if he did (which Im certain he wont). The belt finally has legitimacy again. If they strip it it'll set back the division again.

Conor also wouldn't want Khabib losing the belt, leaving the promotion or retiring either, he can't be his usual Conor self without getting revenge first (not that I think he has a chance to beat Khabib). He'll tell Dana he wants the rematch no matter what.

Last edited:
Conor also wouldn't want Khabib losing the belt, leaving the promotion or retiring either, he can't be his usual Conor self without getting revenge first (not that I think he has a chance to beat Khabib either). He'll tell Dana he wants the rematch no matter what.
He doesn't REALLY want the rematch.

Conor also wouldn't want Khabib losing the belt, leaving the promotion or retiring either, he can't be his usual Conor self without getting revenge first (not that I think he has a chance to beat Khabib either). He'll tell Dana he wants the rematch no matter what.
There is a mod who keeps moving my threads to wasteland and leave obviously much worse ones on the fight forum!

who ever thinks khabib getting stripped.

A small number of people in the English speaking world might care, but it would not hurt the UFC in the least. Kaboob has zero chrisma or abilty to engage in an exciting fight. He is essentialy unknown. In fact the UFC would benefit from Kaboob leaving. Tony and Anthony put on a show before Kaboob snooze-fest #27

A small number of people in the English speaking world might care, but it would not hurt the UFC in the least. Kaboob has zero chrisma or abilty to engage in an exciting fight. He is essentialy unknown. In fact the UFC would benefit from Kaboob leaving. Tony and Anthony put on a show before Kaboob snooze-fest #27
Jesus, are you that upset still?. Khabib's been making headlines all over the world with his antics at 229, wake up and understand it's his time and he is coming into his own. I would also bet Dana has a hard on every time he thinks about what Russia could bring to the UFC. Kaboob?, be careful not to talk to much trash or you may cop a flying stomp like the other hater.

Back