Dana will throw Ferguson under the bus and directly make Conor vs Khabib

Do you think Dana White will ignore Ferguson and make Conor vs Khabib ?

• Total voters
" Listen up you goofs, Ferguson fought hard and won against Kevin Lee, but let's not forget that Lee fought with a staff infection. I look at this performance and compare it to Khabib's performance against Barboza and I'm like HOLY SHIT DUDE .. Khabib is from another planet.

Let me tell you something. Conor isn't coming back for small fights, and the biggest fight in the division is Khabib Nurmagomedov. It's the biggest fight in the history of the UFC.

Can you magine how fucking crazy it will be ? This is some Rocky 4 shit we're doing, and we're doing it for the fans. This is the fight everyone wants to see. If you virgins don't like it, don't ever buy a UFC PPV again. I don't want your money you fucking dorks. Seriously, who says no to Conor vs Khabib ?"

Wait...isn't Tony the fucking interim champion?? I know Dana is a clown and a total asshole and from him you can expect any kind of bullshit but, I think there most be a clause or something in a contract that protects a fighter in Tony's position right? if not, that is fucked up. If you are the Interim champion , the champion, unless you cant fight, should fight you, period.

" Listen up you goofs, Ferguson fought hard and won against Kevin Lee, but let's not forget that Lee fought with a staff infection. I look at this performance and compare it to Khabib's performance against Barboza and I'm like HOLY SHIT DUDE .. Khabib is from another planet.

Let me tell you something. Conor isn't coming back for small fights, and the biggest fight in the division is Khabib Nurmagomedov. It's the biggest fight in the history of the UFC.

Can you magine how fucking crazy it will be ? This is some Rocky 4 shit we're doing, and we're doing it for the fans. This is the fight everyone wants to see. If you virgins don't like it, don't ever buy a UFC PPV again. I don't want your money you fucking dorks. Seriously, who says no to Conor vs Khabib ?"

Lmao you nailed that

nah i think itll be tony vs khabib and winner fights conor... If not, Conor gets stripped.

Conor isn't gonna fight in MMA anytime soon.

I don't care,they'll make what they make and i'll watch it.Who knows if this guy will even fight this year.

I could see this happening, but that's only if Conor actually comes back. IMO, he's done. Unless he burns through all his money, he ain't coming back anytime soon.

they had tate holm comain the actual title fight to comain.anything is possible

You ain't wrong. I could totally see this happening. Ferguson needs to get some media coverage... track down Conor and get in his face and have the police called and such. That's the kind of shit that sells fights.

He should have done like Shannon Briggs did Klitschko and followed him around everywhere lol. The comedic element wouldn't have been there like with Briggs, but still. I always thought it would have been cool if Tony showed up to one of those live Q&A's that Conor did and called him out in front of everyone.

Nah. Conor isnt fighting anytime soon this year. Khabib vs Tony will happen in April and then likely Conor vs Khabib in Russia in Sept.
rooting for tony to upheaval all the plan

Whoever don't matter, both intriguing fights but I do pefer he fight The Russian.

They're not going to make Conor/Khabib in Russia. They'd be missing out on too much money holding it anywhere else other than Vegas. This is unless one of the oligarchs offers a ridiculous sum to stage the fight in Russia.

I think you don't know what the phrase to throw someone under the bus means

Yeah, not going to happen. Just more stalling. Do you have a Source or did you just make this shit up?

Lol at staff infection

Back