Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

Everyone on Le? That fight reeks of a pass unless Lazar gets juicier dog odds. Dude has tight boxing, is tough, and is gonna pressure Le all fight.

yea, we're unanimously on spohn and le it looks like (those are my only two plays, too, hehe) -- that's sometimes scary

Pre odds, I was looking at Lazar. I actually expected to get him close to +200. I was very shocked at opening odds.

yep. i was expecting to be on lazar high +100's or something. when le opened +110, i had to take that side

i just hope it's not another case of 'well, i'm stuck w/this good price, so i can't bet what i wanna bet' -- i.e.. when i got stevie ray -110 last week and wanted to bet felder +160 etc all week long.. i felt tied to the first bet.

then again, the exact same thing happened when i got the thiago santos +150 and wanted to be on meerschaert +135 or whatever, but stayed with santos

1U Kenney at pick'em.

i just watched Kenney Vs Silva

Silva clearly won R1 Kenney kept spaming kicks with no setup and got punished for it with some crisp hands from Silva

Kenney edged R2 i feel he started using his hands more and had much more succes

Kenney dominated in R3 and almost finished Silva

i would not say it was a big robbery but should proberly have been a 29-28 decision for Kenney

i just watched Kenney Vs Silva

Silva clearly won R1 Kenney kept spaming kicks with no setup and got punished for it with some crisp hands from Silva

Kenney edged R2 i feel he started using his hands more and had much more succes

Kenney dominated in R3 and almost finished Silva

i would not say it was a big robbery but should proberly have been a 29-28 decision for Kenney
Link to fight?

You find tape or just know of him? I couldn't find shit. That Silva fight would prob be helpful

Then again, couldn't find anything recent for Hamilton either. Smh

Just blindly following some other peeps in the thread for the action.

You find tape or just know of him? I couldn't find shit. That Silva fight would prob be helpful

Then again, couldn't find anything recent for Hamilton either. Smh

I've watched Hamilton a lot on AXS. Tall guy for the division. Not particularly great in any one area. Height + athleticism causes issues for some.

Kenney is a wrestler originally not far from where I live. I think he can impost his will on Hamilton. I wouldn't be shocked if he has trouble in the first round getting inside and getting Hamilton down, but I think he'll pull through with tenacity.

i like Kenney too not really impressed with CJ i feel like Kenney should have a decent standup edge + he is younger and comes from a better gym (mmalab) not super confident though since there is limited footage avaliable

some more information on Kenney

http://knockoutlounge.com/casey-kenney/

Outlaw is my favorite bet

I am on Spohn and the under in the main event
Lee smallish
Outlaw pretty big

Passing on the other 2 fights

Outlaw is my favorite bet

I am on Spohn and the under in the main event
Lee smallish
Outlaw pretty big

Passing on the other 2 fights

did you watch any of Outlaw's recent fights? i could not find anything

why do you like him so much?

this was the only weigh-in photo i could find =/ annoying we cant see the results/photos anywhere

Cora been doing some work this camp with Cowboy and Bones at JW

Regretting playing the few overs I did, these guys are here to finish their opponent and get a contract, not coast to a decision

Any UK books doing lines on this?

I hate being left out of being a degen.

Regretting playing the few overs I did, these guys are here to finish their opponent and get a contract, not coast to a decision

didn't think of that originally but you might be right

did you watch any of Outlaw's recent fights? i could not find anything

why do you like him so much?
Saw him on the regional circuit (He fought lots in ring of combat and I went to those events quite often living in NYC)

Very strong/great grappler, good athlete with adequate standup. He is also tested going into deep water with good fighters. Cora's last fight he was hurt by a 1-0 fighter (given Starks had a big amateur background) but still he got caught because he was somewhat brawling.

I see Outlaw getting him down and grinding him out possibly getting a rnc.

Cora has never been to a decision as a pro and I never really like that when fighting higher competition or someone who will take you to those rounds.

anyone know when bovada will have their lines up for this event? I could have sworn they were up by now this time last week?

i like Kenney too not really impressed with CJ i feel like Kenney should have a decent standup edge + he is younger and comes from a better gym (mmalab) not super confident though since there is limited footage avaliable

some more information on Kenney

http://knockoutlounge.com/casey-kenney/

i'm not sure about the standup edge, i think cj is more technical. kenney's defence is a concern. but i think that will be negated by the relentless pace and grappling of kenney and cj will drown later in the fight. happy to play kennedy at pick 'em odds here.

Back