Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

Took some Hardy @1.9. As much of a peace of shit Hardy is, his striking looks pretty decent while Lane looks a bit sloppier.

Still pretty much a coin flip and just a bet for some action and probably the one who lands first will take this one.

1st fight = 1 guy was way bigger than his opponent
2nd fight = 1 guy was way bigger than his opponent
3rd fight = a brawl between two former football players

Hopefully the 4th and 5th fights are more entertaining.

I so hope Hardy gets blasted here. He'll probably win but man I hope he just gets flatlined.

You can even see it in his eyes that he's a piece of shit, really has those dead eyes.

Hardy got some hands

Cash those degen Tuesday tickets

That first punch was probably enough. I would’ve stepped in if I was the ref

Who is he gonna fight in the ufc though? He doesn’t look nearly polished enough to be fighting ufc caliber heavys, even in a weak division

Last edited:
I like the movement, technique, and size from Lane.

Hopefully we can see him as a short notice opponent at some point in the UFC in 2019.

Phew. Hardy nuked him. Almost like Chandler vs Brooks, where Chandler didn't go out (talking Hardy's first punch) but he instantly lost time.

Hardy got some hands

Cash those degen Tuesday tickets

That first punch was probably enough. I would’ve stepped in if I was the ref

Who is he gonna fight in the ufc though? He doesn’t like nearly polished enough to be fighting ufc caliber heavys, even in a weak division

they can feed him somebody like rashad coulter to warm up

they can feed him somebody like rashad coulter to warm up
He’s got the power to beat guys that’s for sure

Big big power on those punches. Nfl explosiveness and pretty good precision

Trains with Sam Alvey...you can tell...1 punch every 30 secs

I bet Chris Curtis and Sam Alvey how deep convos about how much they dislike punching people in their free time.

Pure boxing match in this Curtis vs. Lally fight.

I don't remember any kicks, clinches, or TD attempts.

It's close says Bisping? Curtis is performing facial surgery on him.

Alveys wife is a weird looking bird

Okay that was sweet.

Great technical showing by Curtis, and a memorable KO. That has to be a contract.

sweetchin9.gif

Man, I loved this show last season, but this one has been very lackluster. Basically all of the fighters just looking to have a standup fight.

Back