Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

Welp, my fades didn't hit. I still think Kennedy is super fade material in the future though. Still ended the night with a 2.7u profit thanks to Smith and some favorites parlays.

I keep track of all my picks and pulled an 80% pick rate this season (picks not bets, since I'll sometimes stab dogs for value). A couple 4 for 5 nights that could've won me great parlay money lol. But still much better than my regular UFC pick rate the last few months. How did yall do?

Slaughtered that one. This contender series has been ridiculously profitable. For those that like betting these, I'm telling you, you should get into watching AXS fights. It seems like me, JimGunn, and Naughty are the only ones that bet those. The matchups are typically very similar to these, and sometimes, higher quality fighters at the top end.

Slaughtered that one. This contender series has been ridiculously profitable. For those that like betting these, I'm telling you, you should get into watching AXS fights. It seems like me, JimGunn, and Naughty are the only ones that bet those. The matchups are typically very similar to these, and sometimes, higher quality fighters at the top end.
Yeah I never thought about it like that but it is essentially betting the same show with only moneylines. I'm not too sure if our out of the states friends have access to that channel though.

Was listening to Juan Adams being interviewed on the Luke Thomas show. Not sure how ready he is yet but he said he wanted either De La Rocha or Albini. He's an interesting guy, think I can root for him. Hoping he improves and can be a force. HW is so damn shallow...

1xbet has odds for DWTNCS Brasil 2

Gustavo Gabriel 1.35
Rojerio Bontorin 3.05

Johny Walker 1.3
Luiz Henrique da Silva 3.32

Maiara Alves 6.3
Sarah Frota 1.1

I don't recommend that bookmaker, but they have the odds somehow .

Back