Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

Colleen actually have legit hands and is landing the few times she throws but sadly she is fighting scared as you said
Yeah I bet her because she showed some power and decent accuracy on tape. That combined with Barber being very hittable made me think Colleen could hurt her but apparently she's scared shitless of a 20 year old.

Guessing Edmen and Barber get deals, Vanderford comes back and fights another Tuesday

Herb dean wouldn’t have stopped that fight if there were 2 dudes fighting

Great work initiating the clinch Colleen, should've let those hands go

Done betting DWTNCS -- not enough time or data to go off of.

Discipline.

smh what a bum fight

ended up break even pretty much

Herb dean wouldn’t have stopped that fight if there were 2 dudes fighting

I think part of it is that finishes are important for UFC deals so he figured her performance was good enough to deserve a chance at the contract

Shahbazyan and Pilarto should get the contracts they are the only ones remotely ready for the ufc

Going a bit against the grain here:

2u Shahbazyan @1,5
1,2u Vanderford-Trevino u2.5 @1,68
0,8u Pilarte @3,5

0,5u Colleen @5,0
Lost a half unit on the under in the Adams fight, but still a great night.

Please set Maycee up with someone half decent so I can fade the shit out of her.

Welp, I'll get another chance to fade Pilarte, though he seemed much improved since his last fight about a year ago.

If Pilarte learns to keep his hands up a little bit, he can be a great addition to the BW division

ya Pilarte improved a ton since his last fight guessing that work with Ludwig and TJ is paying off he looked like a completely different fighter honestly epecially in the stand up

Great finish from Pilarte and good instincts to go for the takedowns right away, but I would say he showed the same flaw in several of his fights now: leaning back against the cage and to one side when hurt by strikes. That's definitely going to put him on the wrong end of a bad KO if he keeps doing it, but not tonight obviously lol

Sexist bootlicker Herb Dean jumped in early to save poor Colleen's face so that Dana could sign Maycee on the strength of her "stoppage" victory. Wish I went bigger on Pilarte, but another winning night anyway, plus 2.65 units.

DWTNCS 13 Results
Risk $660.00

Maycee Barber/Jamie Colleen goes 3 round distance (+100) $50.00 for $50.00= -$50.00

Domingo Pilarte (+295) vs Vince Morales $100.00 for $295.00= $295.00

Anthony Adams (+225) vs Chibwikem Onyenegecha $100.00 for $225.00= -$100.00
Chibwikem Onyenegecha (+100) vs Anthony Adams $50.00 for $50.00= $50.00
Chibwikem Onyenegecha (+140) vs Anthony Adams $50.00 for $70.00= $70.00

Angelo Trevino (+130) vs Austin Vanderford $100.00 for $130.00= -$100.00

Edmen Shahbazyan (-210) vs Antonio Jones $210.00 for $100.00= $100.00
-----
Total Profit= $265.00

I got a parlay in work, mixed DWTNCS with UFC fight night 134 and Im happy that they won

Austin Vancderford
Edmen Shahbazyan

Austin was extra motivated because he fought a TAM guy, some of them banged PVZ so he probably dont like them

<45>

Back