Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

You clearly still don't understand. I bet in dollars or Bitcoin, not units. Units is just a shorthand many people use to describe a percentage of their bankroll. 10 units for me only means 10 times $100. It is nowhere near ten percent of my bankroll. It is much less. Whether you like that fact is irrelevant.

Furthermore, if you think the only way to make money in gambling or anything else in life is to slavishly follow the conventional principles rather than use them as a guideline when getting started, then I don't know what to tell you other than sorry you don't get it.

I said i've watched his videos. You are really stretching now guy.

You completely neglect bankroll management with your amateur double digit unit risks. That is a fact. So again, you should take a break from attempting to police the posts of this section, and focus on yourself. Id make a double digit unit bet that you are losing this year if I were to audit your results, considering that Claudia bet is the only one of the four I named that actually won for you.

No, you don't manage your bankroll fine. Are you sure youre not new to gambling? Staying within the confines of 1-5u bets, which is regarded as proper bankroll management, is managing your bankroll. Making 1-5u bets and then deciding to fairly frequently and sporadically up that to double digits as high as 30u on one fight is not managing your bankroll. Again, this is a fact. So tell me your life story all you want, all I know is from what ive seen, you are not a good gambler and not a good example to anyone.
You should just take this to it’s logical conclusion and post a video of you masturbating cuz that’s what this is amounting to at this point

You clearly still don't understand. I bet in dollars or Bitcoin, not units. Units is just a shorthand many people use to describe a percentage of their bankroll. 10 units for me only means 10 times $100. It is nowhere near ten percent of my bankroll. It is much less. Whether you like that fact is irrelevant.

Furthermore, if you think the only way to make money in gambling or anything else in life is to slavishly follow the conventional principles rather than use them as a guideline when getting started, then I don't know what to tell you other than sorry you don't get it.
First of all, not betting in units is extremely amateur. Arguably more amateur than your current deviations.

But alas, whether knowingly or unknowingly, you do in fact bet in units. The average amount you risk on a fight is between $100 and $500, and this is very consistent from what i've gathered on your numbers. By these being the norm, we've established your unit stakes. So when you triple and quadruple your normal maximum on one fight every other event, we can conclude the inefficiency in proper bankroll management on your end.

Discipline is a conventional wisdom you can just throw aside and still hope for success? OK, I completely disagree with that, but if thats your argument for how you bet than go for it. It hasn't lent you success though, considering I named 4 of your deviations and one of them won. Because you lack discipline, you have suffered severe losses that are out of the norm for anyone who does use discipline. If anyone posts here to better themself as a gambler, you are not a good example, and if you aren't self aware enough to realize that, idk what to tell you. Keep doing you.

First of all, not betting in units is extremely amateur. Arguably more amateur than your current deviations.

But alas, whether knowingly or unknowingly, you do in fact bet in units. The average amount you risk on a fight is between $100 and $500, and this is very consistent from what i've gathered on your numbers. By these being the norm, we've established your unit stakes. So when you triple and quadruple your normal maximum on one fight every other event, we can conclude the inefficiency in proper bankroll management on your end.

Discipline is a conventional wisdom you can just throw aside and still hope for success? OK, I completely disagree with that, but if thats your argument for how you bet than go for it. It hasn't lent you success though, considering I named 4 of your deviations and one of them won. Because you lack discipline, you have suffered severe losses that are out of the norm for anyone who does use discipline. If anyone posts here to better themself as a gambler, you are not a good example, and if you aren't self aware enough to realize that, idk what to tell you. Keep doing you.
I haven't suffered severe losses from most of my larger bets- you're just hand selecting a few from your memory as Chief Indian Pow Wow and whoever you were before "Farmer Henry" because you're arguing with me, and because you can't imagine the kind of success I have had happening for you. Some of my larger bets have paid off very handsomely. I had over 10 "units" or $1,050 to be specific on Rafael Lovato Jr. at Bellator 189 on December 1st, 2017, for example, most of it at a whopping +225 odds and won $2,181 on that one fight.

I haven't suffered severe losses from most of my larger bets- you're just hand selecting a few from your memory as Chief Indian Pow Wow and whoever you were before "Farmer Henry" because you're arguing with me, and because you can't imagine the kind of success I have had happening for you. Some of my larger bets have paid off very handsomely. I had over 10 "units" or $1,050 to be specific on Rafael Lovato Jr. at Bellator 189 on December 1st, 2017, for example, most of it at a whopping +225 odds and won $2,181 on that one fight.
And yet, because you pay no regard to bankroll management, that win still doesn't cover the losses from the giant losers I named.

It really speaks to your ego youd rather defend yourself than just admit what everyone who takes this seriously knows as fact. That for someone whos ready to judge whats contributory, you set a horrendous example by being a frequent and long time poster who pays no regard to bankroll management. Its clear you intend to defend that and insult me to no end, so just let it be guy.

And yet, because you pay no regard to bankroll management, that win still doesn't cover the losses from the giant losers I named.

It really speaks to your ego youd rather defend yourself than just admit what everyone who takes this seriously knows as fact. That for someone whos ready to judge whats contributory, you set a horrendous example by being a frequent and long time poster who pays no regard to bankroll management. Its clear you intend to defend that and insult me to no end, so just let it be guy.
It's a common observation that people who aren't that sharp, see the world in black & white, not the continuum of shades of gray in between. That's why you see me, a person who perfectly understands bankroll management yet is comfortable going outside the rules from time to time as making a mistake. That's not the same thing at all as paying no attention to bankroll management. The textbook rules of bankroll management are a good guideline to follow, sure. But they are a means to an end, not the goal in and of itself. Making money is the goal. If you stop now, I won't continue schooling you, but you're not getting the last word, no matter how many posts it takes. I have a lot of free time.

Spann approaching -500 here. That seems a bit nutty...A lot of juice all around so far this season

It's a common observation that people who aren't that sharp, see the world in black & white, not the continuum of shades of gray in between. That's why you see me, a person who perfectly understands bankroll management yet is comfortable going outside the rules from time to time as making a mistake. That's not the same thing at all as paying no attention to bankroll management. The textbook rules of bankroll management are a good guideline to follow, sure. But they are a means to an end, not the goal in and of itself. Making money is the goal. If you stop now, I won't continue schooling you, but you're not getting the last word, no matter how many posts it takes. I have a lot of free time.
You are arguing discipline isn't the way to long term profitability. Its cute you are trying to articulate it in the most profound way possible lol but thats your basis. A newer gambler could follow your lead since youre a regular and so adamant what youre doing is smart, lose the majority of his deviations, and have no chance at profit despite other results cause of that alone. That doesn't seem very contributory.....

Making money is the goal, we found common ground. And I implore anyone who takes making money long term in gambling seriously to pay absolutely zero attention to you when you are convinced you are superior to every professional gambler with your lackadaisical approach to managing your bankroll. Apparently thats the way to go in this "continuum of shades of grey" world. No one should pay any attention to the countless information that preaches discipline in bankroll, thats just black and white talk.....

You are arguing discipline isn't the way to long term profitability. Its cute you are trying to articulate it in the most profound way possible lol but thats your basis. A newer gambler could follow your lead since youre a regular and so adamant what youre doing is smart, lose the majority of his deviations, and have no chance at profit despite other results cause of that alone. That doesn't seem very contributory.....

Making money is the goal, we found common ground. And I implore anyone who takes making money long term in gambling seriously to pay absolutely zero attention to you when you are convinced you are superior to every professional gambler with your lackadaisical approach to managing your bankroll. Apparently thats the way to go in this "continuum of shades of grey" world. No one should pay any attention to the countless information that preaches discipline in bankroll, thats just black and white talk.....
Obligatory reply: Discipline and managing your bankroll wisely is good. However, never taking any chances in gambling or in life is bad. You're right that no one should blindly follow me or anyone else.

Obligatory reply: Discipline and managing your bankroll wisely is good. However, never taking any chances in gambling or in life is bad. You're right that no one should blindly follow me or anyone else.
lol you are trying real hard, man. "Taking chances" isn't one 15-30u bet per month when following 5u as a maxbet size normally as you do, and should. That sort of lack of discipline could have you win every bet but your deviations and still be in the negative.

Also, because previously you stated your intent to not leave me alone since you have so much free time, I just went ahead and audited your UFC results for 2018. You are profitable 2u. Considering I remember one of these members called you out for betting 15u on Rampage in Bellator, I sure hope you are doing well in other things. Otherwise your numbers sure do match your attitude.

Anybody got any actual leans on this card, instead of random fights about unit-sizing?

Chikadze fade's the only thing that's really calling out to me. Otherwise seems like favs are priced about right.

lol you are trying real hard, man. "Taking chances" isn't one 15-30u bet per month when following 5u as a maxbet size normally as you do, and should. That sort of lack of discipline could have you win every bet but your deviations and still be in the negative.

Also, because previously you stated your intent to not leave me alone since you have so much free time, I just went ahead and audited your UFC results for 2018. You are profitable 2u. Considering I remember one of these members called you out for betting 15u on Rampage in Bellator, I sure hope you are doing well in other things. Otherwise your numbers sure do match your attitude.
You're a goofball who got banned multiple times for misbehaving, who doesn't even bother posting bets or results to even put yourself out there for criticism- which means nothing you say has any value to this forum whatsoever. If nothing else that means you're an absolute zero for credibility or anything else.

You're a goofball who got banned multiple times for misbehaving, who doesn't even bother posting bets or results to even put yourself out there for criticism- which means nothing you say has any value to this forum whatsoever. If nothing else that means you're an absolute zero for credibility or anything else.
Idk what this ban talk is but i'll be posting my bets. I reckon no good reason to be in this section if I didn't plan on doing so. But not sure how insulting me excuses your own numbers though....

Very ironic the guy who wanted to judge whats contributory has resulted to flaming. Have at it brother.

Idk what this ban talk is but i'll be posting my bets. I reckon no good reason to be in this section if I didn't plan on doing so. But not sure how insulting me excuses your own numbers though....

Very ironic the guy who wanted to judge whats contributory has resulted to flaming. Have at it brother.
I'm about done, but I'll look forward to seeing your bets for as long as this "Farmer Henry" schtick lasts.

Like Hajeh and Sordi as an underdogs. Mma-today made some good points.

Last edited:
Springer and Wright are the only two dogs that I like. I played the other favs early at better lines.

Back