Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (6 thru 8)

damn hail mary busted.. hedged a bit on it though so up about 8u cant complain about that :)

sucks this is last tuesday card for a while :(

Triple:

Mayes vs. Crowder - Over 1.5
Bevon Lewis ML
Matt Frevola ML

£20 for £87.40

Single:

Adam Antolin ML £40 for £146.40

Lewis and Frevola gets the contracts i guess.. hope he gives Kenney one as well doubt it though

I'd like to see Lewis, Frevola, Mueller, Antolin, and Kenney all get shots in the UFC. Or at the very least back on a future Tuesday night

lol Crowder not even getting a spot in the room

wait... isn't dana white's tuesday night fights the developmental league?

wtf is that development league Dana is talking about?

Three contracts- Mueller, Crowder and Frevola! I wonder what exactly Dana is referring to when he mentioned sending Mayes to the "developmental league".

Won on Crowder, Mueller, Antolin, and a Mueller DEC + Antolin DEC parlay. Losses on Flores and Urbina.

Really gonna miss these Tuesday cards, but at least we'll have regular cards on the weekend again for a while.

DW 8 Net: +350.75
flores +160: 100 for 160
urbina +230: 25 for 57.50

antolin +253: 150 for 380
mueller +125: 25 for 33.75
crowder +248: 25 for 62

---

happy w/it... i went in thinking "just gimme one of the 3 little bets and 1 of the 2 standard size plays" -- i guess i got my wish and then a lil.

how the hell was mayes such a big favorite? lol.

mueller was damned impressive IF the cardio drop was SOLELY because of the short notice. it might have been.

antolin -- yea. i got lucky on this one. i fuckin deserve to get lucky once in a while! i had it 29-28 kenney. rd 1 all kenney. rd 2 was close, but i edged it to kenney.. just beat him to the punch / etc most of the time. it WAS competitive tho and i DID think there was a chance antolin could've gotten it on a judge or two.. and rd 3 i did give to antolin. but that round was close, too. he was pretty safely ahead before the choke attempt at the end of the round and that worried me, but i still edged it for him. nice to win that one, 5.3u swing.. on one i thought was gonna be a loss going to the cards. was a damned good fight, tho

urbina just buckled, he was hurting the dude a lot but he just buckled.. meh.. i think lewis has some good potential, tho.

great fight in flores-frevola. frevola just physically stronger and wanted it more. i thought flores had it after he weathered the early barrage, he was starting to take over.. then the close armbar in rd 2.. but frevola just showed no respect and it worked well for him. fun fight.

DW1: +340
DW2: +248.01
DW3: +51.39
DW4: +113.50
DW 5: -125.90
DW 6: +466.32
DW 7: +469.94
DW 8: +350.75

8 weeks, 40 fights, +19.14 units

fun stuff, nice tuesday night entertainment -- have to do a little more tape watching each time cause so many new guys, but it's definitely been fun

i'm still an old fogie who like TUF, but i would love it if they'd just alternate between TUF and this. but i guess due to the bettability, if i had to choose, i'd definitely be choosing dana white tuesday night fights.

Went 4 for 5 but salty nonetheless about Mayes. I really thought he'd do well

Put a little on Urbina at the end though with how much the line was getting crushed. A little sloppy on striking but he definitely surprised me with how much better he looked than on TUF. Possibly could've finished if he pounced a little more, but Lewis's chin seems solid and I'm not sure if Urbina's cardio has improved with the rest of his skills.

Honestly wish he gave both Antolin and Kenney a contract. Both are ufc material. It'd be cool if he even gave them a rematch on an undercard or something

Hoping Mueller does well. She looks like she could be a killer with a full camp/weight cut.

this is weird. it's tuesday morning at the office. why am i not handicapping for fights tonight?

i miss this shit already

Back