Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

hwo the fuck is this goofy looking mf'er Sean O'Malley?

smoking weed a couple weeks ago? :D

Not a fan of this O Malley dudes character but I do want the liberal to win me some $$$

i think i have a pretty good read of spohn/angel and lazar/le, intrigued for the lines.

going to check out some more now.

i think i have a pretty good read of spohn/angel and lazar/le, intrigued for the lines.

going to check out some more now.

Those are the only two I know both guys.. pretty lost on the other 3 fights

Last week lines dropped Monday at 9, any idea when we are getting lines today

i have a lean on cj/kenney but not confident. i think the lines will be close.

Main Event | Light Heavyweight | 205 lbs

Angel DeAnda +125
Daniel Spohn -165

Over 2.5 -180
Under 2.5 +140
-

---------------

Co-Main Event | Bantamweight | 135 lbs

Alfred Khashakyan +170
Sean O'Malley -230

Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140
----------------

Main Card | Featherweight | 145 lbs

Thanh Le +110
Lazar Stojadinovic -150

Over 1.5 -165
Under 1.5 +125
----------------

Main Card | Welterweight| 170 lbs

Michael Cora +140
Sidney Outlaw -180

Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140
----------------

Main Card | Flyweight| 125 lbs

Casey Kenney -110
Cee Jay Hamilton -130

Over 2.5 -260
Under 2.5 +180
----------------

expected thanh le to open as the favorite, (and/or?) i expect him to become the favorite... thought i'd be on lazar as a decent dog, hehe

spohn -165 is lower than i expected... he's so much bigger/stronger than deanda, i think i have to bet him on that aspect alone. he's not a guy i trust, necessarily.. huge 205'er with clear talents, but he doesn't put it together all the time.. and i do think deanda is better than he looks physically.. tough bastard...

taking spohn and prolly even taking le, i expect him to be favored.. we'll see. if i have to stick w/him as a small dog, so be it.

1.65u Spohn -165*
2u Le +110 (REALLY hoping this moves since that was a bit more than I'm comfortable with.

Haven't done enough research yet but from what I currently know these lines seem off. May be arbing some pending line movement and further research

Spohn -165 3u

Le +110 3u
Le/Lazar O1.5 -165 1u

Cora/Outlaw O1.5 -180 1u

Kenney -110 1u

man so spohn trains with stipe... and he's what, 7" taller than deanda? and spohn is NOT skinny at all, lol, dude's a huge 205

and deanda short notice?

yea, i like him here. at 2u now.

Haven't done enough research yet but from what I currently know these lines seem off. May be arbing some pending line movement and further research

Spohn -165 3u

Le +110 3u
Le/Lazar O1.5 -165 1u

Cora/Outlaw O1.5 -180 1u

Kenney -110 1u

le hasn't been O1.5 as a pro right? but did on tuf? (going off of memory)

if i wasn't scared of being limited again, i would've done a lot more on le just to hedge it etc. mostly done doing that

if i wasn't scared of being limited again, i would've done a lot more on le just to hedge it etc. mostly done doing that

Samesies.

And yeah he's only been over 1.5 once on TUF, though his other TUF bout came close to it

le + spohn £285 returns £686 fuck yeah i'm happy about that.

spohn's opponent should be fighting at welterweight and le has a favourable match up here.

man so spohn trains with stipe... and he's what, 7" taller than deanda? and spohn is NOT skinny at all, lol, dude's a huge 205

and deanda short notice?

and deanda just isn't a good fighter, size issues aside.

le + spohn £285 returns £686 fuck yeah i'm happy about that.

spohn's opponent should be fighting at welterweight and le has a favourable match up here.

Going to tag that same parlay when lines drop on bovada hopefully at similar price...will be small on malley as well.

Back