Dana White's reaction to Woodley vs. Till

There's also the fact that he no-showed the presser without telling anybody why and that he didn't say one word to Woodley before leaving.

Sure, he could have have some kind of personal emergency, but it's not like we don't have nearly two decades of evidence about him being an extremely petty person.

Seriously.

You show up and moderate the post fight conference and show reasonably equal (not precisely equal because we all have favorites) to whomever wins - Fairly.

Seriously.

You show up and moderate the post fight conference and show reasonably equal (not precisely equal because we all have favorites) to whomever wins - Fairly.

Irrespective of whatever Dana thinks about Woodley personally and his ability to draw money, that was a fucking amazing card where several of his fighters put on awesome performances.

At this point, dude is clearly more of a liability than an asset for the promotion.

First thing came to my mind, is he was told not to let Tyron wrestle for long. That's ok, they couldn't do shit about plan B

And they say boxing is corrupted?

This is a blatant case of using the ref to influence the outcome of a fight.

I think colby has a better chance than most give him. I think Tyron will most likely win. I feel colby could make it interesting if he just spams takedowns nonstop on Tyron and gets him tired. Tyron takes it 9/10 times though.

The guy doesn't even try to hide his bias towards certain fighters. After Lesnar lost to Cain, Dana White looked like he heard news about his mother dying.. I mean Dana heard news about his kids/wife just dying. He actually hates his mother.

When you hear that a successful adult didn't speak to his mother since 10 years because he still carries whatever grudge against her, that tells you a lot about this person...

He is in deep thought..

"I wonder if that place that makes those awesome Meatball Subs is still open".

mean_look_pikachu_by_jtran224-d68g55r.png

Rory can't take damage anymore. He wouldn't beat Tyron in 2018. Not sure why people have to endlessly bring up a fight from years ago but whatever
Exactly, that fight with Robbie was brutal for both.

I've never been a fan of Tyron Woodley, but I feel bad for him, especially after seeing Tyron's facial expression as the winner is announced. He has this look of being mortified or something. Kinda shitty. Tyron didn't do a whole lot to help himself by saying stupid stuff but I still feel bad.

Such an unprofessional twat. Can’t even pretend to be happy for woodley or at least unphased.

Dana probably has to use the bathroom really bad

Idk cant see colby put the pressure on tyron without getting fucken knocked silly tyrons like a grenade man

Idk cant see colby put the pressure on tyron without getting fucken knocked silly tyrons like a grenade man
Yeah man it doesnt look like anyone lately can deal with Tyrons power. He is like a mini tyson with that right hand.

Such an unprofessional twat. Can’t even pretend to be happy for woodley or at least unphased.

That goes for both Dana and Mirgliotta.

Personally, I expect Dana to be biased, but I was shocked to see Mirgliotta was acting shady AF during the fight. His face after the fight was disturbing, too, considering the fact that he's the ref and is held to a much higher standard than Dana.

Back