Dana White's reaction to Woodley vs. Till

Tyron delivered big time, Dana should take this as a good thing and promote him more

Dana acting like a little kid again...

1716EE69-A9B3-4D4A-9468-00600A9580B5.jpeg

Dana is probably kicking himself for low balling Rory and letting him go.

Styles make fights and Rory has a very effective style vs Tyrone, even though Tyrone has improved I still think Rory takes it.
Rory can't take damage anymore. He wouldn't beat Tyron in 2018. Not sure why people have to endlessly bring up a fight from years ago but whatever

Dana looking thrillered.
<31>
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

There's also the fact that he no-showed the presser without telling anybody why and that he didn't say one word to Woodley before leaving.

Sure, he could have have some kind of personal emergency, but it's not like we don't have nearly two decades of evidence about him being an extremely petty person.

Why do people care about this shit?

Why do people care about this shit?

I don't. It's just fun banter while I get ready to go the gym.

The fighters probably care because of what an unabashedly biased prick Dana is.

i was watching dana in the crowd when tyron dropped darren and was smashing him on the ground. his face was totally blank and he was just kinda looking around at the other people that were ringside, instead of watching the fight. i swear hes on some weird mind-altering shit these days or he's controlled by nanobots or something

Rory can't take damage anymore. He wouldn't beat Tyron in 2018. Not sure why people have to endlessly bring up a fight from years ago but whatever

Took plenty of damage from Lima.

People bring it up because its worth bringing up. Why wouldnt you bring up the significantly younger fighter with a style that uses range strikes like Wonderboy against Woodley? I like Woodley and he ia a legit champ, but he isn't unbeatable.

Colby gonna get worked in my opinion . Their wrestling will cancel each other out and we’re left with striking , which T Wood will dominate cause he’s a better striker with more power. He’s more athletic and explosive too.

The guy doesn't even try to hide his bias towards certain fighters. After Lesnar lost to Cain, Dana White looked like he heard news about his mother dying.. I mean Dana heard news about his kids/wife just dying. He actually hates his mother.

There's also the fact that he no-showed the presser without telling anybody why and that he didn't say one word to Woodley before leaving.

Sure, he could have have some kind of personal emergency, but it's not like we don't have nearly two decades of evidence about him being an extremely petty person.
HTExfZs.gif

Back