Dana White's only move left against Woodley..

I don't think Rory Mcdonald beats Tyron now Tyron is moving like did against Darren Till. Even GSP may come undone against him and GSP is my goat.

Dana needs to have Lorenzo Sneek those sweet sweet roids into Marquart, kidnap him and throw him in the cage with Woodley.

Marquart gets busted for doping, they strip the belt but deny Woodley any future title shots due to Marquart bouncing his head off the cage again.

Gives Colby the interim back and has him Fight Logan Paul for the title.

1+m PPV

<{jackyeah}>

I just threw up in my mouth abit from how much is wrong with this post

Askren is one of the most important people in the world to Woodley. He said on Instagram before that he would take a bullet for Ben Askren
Ya but is the bullet racist? That's what I want to know...

No. President Trump is too busy making America great again & creating a business environment which has resulted in black unemployment at an all time low.
right, economic changes happen instantly and the dropping of black unemployment, which white people didn't give a fuck about until like now, went from 17% to 7% under the former president. It was the new guy who's Congress didn't pass his first budget until December 2017 that should get credit.
Take a class on economics and actually learn something, Polly.

I think the UFC should not resign him, that would take care of it imo. As soon as he fights out his contract let him go.

Because a retired can crusher from the D-leagues is going to be able to do anything in the UFC? Bring Antonio McKee out of retirement while you're at it.

Woodley said Askren would be champion if he was in the UFC. Askren and Woodley practice together and it does not go well for Woodley.

He would buy out Bellator to get Rory back before he signs Askwho?

Picture of TS
redneck-randal_o_339303.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back