Dana White's most Alpha / Pissed off moments

Dana white the true Gangster / Alpha of combat sports.

WnVvhaO.gif

DanaWhite_Snoop.gif

Dana’s a shitstain, but he is funny when he flames Tito Ortiz.

<36>

When he chokeslammed conor with only one hand.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F282331%2FGettyImages-622164900.jpg

Dana white is a bum who befriended billionaire, who gets too many episode of Roid' rage.
Maybe the fertitas are just bums who happen to have a billion dollars, ever think about that?

LOL that video is great. Obviously I don't like when he trashes guys like GSP after 167, but it is funny when they deserve it like a lot in the video. I like his usuals suspects like Bob Arum, Mazzagatti, and Bjorn Rebney.

I can never recall at any press conference or event ever Dana talking shit to a fighters face, not once. And fighters aren't scared of Dana, they tolerate his bullshit because of his position.
News flash - not everything takes place on camera. You act like Dana should be scared to say anything to their faces.

I would say a lot of fighters are quite Intimidated by Dana. People can talk shit all they want but he is a powerful figure In MMA who's worth 3 quarters of a billion dollars.

I'm 6'3.5 and I will never personally understand the obsession with calling everyone below 6 feet manlets. It just smells like Insecurity most of the time. Like a way to feel superior to people who are more successful than you. You'd think by the way some people talk, they only have friends who are above 6 feet. lol, come on kids.

It's little kid bullshit people say on the internet. I've been training martial arts my whole life, and I've never heard of anyone in real life call anyone else a manlet in the gym or otherwise.

The most polarizing personality in professional sports!

My only gripe with Big DW is the way he consistently thows his fighter under the bus. I understand voicing a dissenting, unpopular opinion but sometimes I wish he would have more hust 1% more tact. It’s perplexing as a fan watching the president of a professional combat sports promotion degrade the very product that he is attempting to sell.

Back