Dana White's most Alpha / Pissed off moments

Most pissed off award goes to:

"Dana White confirms journalist Ariel Helwani is banned from covering UFC events"

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

"You gonna cry on your show? Your kids are gonna see that."

Definitely the UFC 167 press conference when he was trashing GSP. That was pathetic. Dana White single-handedly alienated GSP from the UFC.

Dana made GSP see aliens.

Dana's not an alpha, he's a two faced bitch.

Always talking shit about his own fighters to the media behind their back but at conferences or anything he doesn't say anything about them to their face.

Dana's not an alpha, he's a two faced bitch.

Always talking shit about his own fighters to the media behind their back but at conferences or anything he doesn't say anything about them to their face.
I am sure he does. What makes you think he wouldn't? Most fighters are scared of Dana, not the other way around.

The way he berates GSP is alpha as fuck.

The fight fan in him supercedes the businessman.

Definitely the most high profile money maker that he couldn’t give a flying fuck about as long as he continues to act like a phony weasel.

If he didn’t generate Canadian and female/homo revenue, Dana would have probably cut his ass 5-7 years ago. lol

I am sure he does. What makes you think he wouldn't? Most fighters are scared of Dana, not the other way around.
I can never recall at any press conference or event ever Dana talking shit to a fighters face, not once. And fighters aren't scared of Dana, they tolerate his bullshit because of his position.

Dana throws too many hissy-fits to be alpha as fuck. He's more of a delta with a healthy amount of aggression and test.

Like some others have said, Lorenzo was actually alpha as fuck out of the old group, if you examined body language and his overall presence.
yeah, I see It.

Lorenzo was definitely alpha af

467373172.jpg

2w4y7NE.png

Biceps like Conan the barbarian on a manlet...
I'm 6'3.5 and I will never personally understand the obsession with calling everyone below 6 feet manlets. It just smells like Insecurity most of the time. Like a way to feel superior to people who are more successful than you. You'd think by the way some people talk, they only have friends who are above 6 feet. lol, come on kids.

Dana White GOAT moment, no other interview top this

honorable mention;

I'm 6'3.5 and I will never personally understand the obsession with calling everyone below 6 feet manlets. It just smells like Insecurity most of the time. Like a way to feel superior to people who are more successful than you. You'd think by the way some people talk, they only have friends who are above 6 feet. lol, come on kids.

Lorenzo making mcgruber look tall lol

You can guarantee those dress shoes are built up an extra inch or 2 as well

Dude's struggling with 5'4

Real talk though, Dana would've murked Tito. That's why Tito dodged.

He actually had some decent hands back then

That's laughable. Tito would have squeezed his head off like a bad pimple.

That's laughable. Tito would have squeezed his head off like a bad pimple.
are you new? They were scheduled to fight In a 3 round boxing match back in 08. Not an MMA fight. Tito stops him within 30 seconds In an MMA fight.

Dana would've outboxed him pretty easily though back then, thats why Tito dodged.

Lorenzo making mcgruber look tall lol

You can guarantee those dress shoes are built up an extra inch or 2 as well

Dude's struggling with 5'4
being alpha Is more than just how tall / physically imposing you are Sir.

It's an energy. Above all else

I do kind of like when Dana bashes morons on Twitter. Pretty gangster.

Back