Dana White

Dana White is NOT a leader, he is a fight promoter. HUGE difference.
My friend, his title is "president" of the ufc. Until he changes his title, not only is he a promoter but a leader as well.

What leader does not listen to his subordinates? Only the pompous narcissistic individuals. Just take a look at weigh-in fiasco that is currently ongoing.

My brothers, till this man leaves, UFC will just keep going down hill.

My friend, his title is "president" of the ufc. Until he changes his title, not only is he a promoter but a leader as well.

What leader does not listen to his subordinates? Only the pompous narcissistic individuals. Just take a look at weigh-in fiasco that is currently ongoing.

My brothers, till this man leaves, UFC will just keep going down hill.
You, Sir, are a decent troll. Keep up the good work!

You, Sir, are a decent troll. Keep up the good work!
My brother , we re all fans of mma I assume. I am sure other organizations will rise to give us entertainment when ufc falls apart and is distinct memory after dana white runs it into the ground

long time mma/ufc follower and sherdog forum reader. Signed up just to post this.

Dana White is what is wrong with UFC, till he leaves, the organization will keep going down hill.
Dana is one of the best promoters of all time. What are talking about? He's a pro.

No matter if you like him or not - UFC would not have become a this huge without him. Learn a thing or two.

Dana is one of the best promoters of all time. What are talking about? He's a pro.

No matter if you like him or not - UFC would not have become a this huge without him. Learn a thing or two.
My brother, i do not disagree with this point. But one voice and point of view does more harm than good. There are reasons why there are changes in leadership in organizations through out this earth.

My brother , we re all fans of mma I assume. I am sure other organizations will rise to give us entertainment when ufc falls apart and is distinct memory after dana white runs it into the ground
LOL! This is who comes to mind when reading your posts...
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back