Dana White

You signed up to post something that's repeated on here 400 times a day?
Equally concerning is my strong suspicion that he just created this account because he’s lost all credibility on his other account

Conor casual detected

Equally concerning is my strong suspicion that he just created this account because he’s lost all credibility on his other account
Sorry my brother, that simply isn’t the case .

Anyway, I am here to just share my opinion regarding Dana ‘s inability to be a good leader.

Yeah. The UFC was doing so well before he got involved. They should go back to VHS tapes and fighting in pajamas.

Yeah. The UFC was doing so well before he got involved. They should go back to VHS tapes and fighting in pajamas.
My brother, that was a pretty dumb statement. Technology evolves, anyone would have adapted to it.

Only the undefeated the american gangster GOAT Chael Sonnen who never taste defeat in his life can save ufc
vice-chael650.jpg

#WARCHAEL

Dana makes some bad moves but its cause he's trying stuff. Some of that stuff worked! Look at Brock Lesnar. Overall he has been a big part of the rise of mma.

long time mma/ufc follower and sherdog forum reader. Signed up just to post this.

Dana White is what is wrong with UFC, till he leaves, the organization will keep going down hill.

dana white is just fine.

I disagree dana is key now. Without him ufc folds.
Can't stand him either

Dana is the glue which holds everything together. He was there since the early days and is a huge reason why MMA is where it is today. All you people hating on Dana are the first ones who will proclaim that the UFC is dead when he leaves.

I love me some Dana. He tells it how it is. Pays the fighter's more than they are worth, only hires fighter's that want to be champions and is 100% honest to the fans.

I dislike Dana immensely but he fits right in.

The Fertittas and TUF saved UFC, not so much Dana White. In fact, he's been against a lot of the things that have actually made it money, including TUF.

It's resembling more and more a sideshow ever since they sold it to WME.

Don't think so. He made a failing business worth multi-billions...

The lackluster cards are result of foolish behavior by Dana. A good leader does not contradict oneself, disparage his soldiers, make questionable decisions , and most importantly a good leader is a selfless person.
Dana White is NOT a leader, he is a fight promoter. HUGE difference.

Back