Dana White

NinjaSkillZ

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
long time mma/ufc follower and sherdog forum reader. Signed up just to post this.

Dana White is what is wrong with UFC, till he leaves, the organization will keep going down hill.

Now ninjaskillz has said it on sherdog, Dana might just leave

You signed up to post something that's repeated on here 400 times a day?

long time mma/ufc follower and sherdog forum reader. Signed up just to post this.

Dana White is what is wrong with UFC, till he leaves, the organization will keep going down hill.
Any stats or facts to back this up? If you're gonna sign up for this one post, better make a f*cking case!

Dana is underated

It’s true. I cannot believe that we’ve never considered this before...

You should have seen what the UFC was like before Dana..

Just saying..

Last edited:
Dana was the one that helped bring not just the UFC, but MMA as a whole to another level. Who would you replace him with if he's "whats wrong with the UFC?"

No stats. He has made his money, he does what he pleases which is a problem.

He is supposed to be a leader, but he behaves exact opposite

Dana was the one that helped bring not just the UFC, but MMA as a whole to another level. Who would you replace him with if he's "whats wrong with the UFC?"
Nothing lasts forever. Just because someone was pioneer does not mean he will be good at something years later

Nothing lasts forever. Just because someone was pioneer does not mean he will be good at something years later

so like I said? who's better? Scott Coker? Bjorn Rebney? come on now.

You can't put the blame for any lackluster cards completely on Dana. WME are his bosses, Shelby makes the fights...

so like I said? who's better? Scott Coker? Bjorn Rebney? come on now.

You can't put the blame for any lackluster cards completely on Dana. WME are his bosses, Shelby makes the fights...
The lackluster cards are result of foolish behavior by Dana. A good leader does not contradict oneself, disparage his soldiers, make questionable decisions , and most importantly a good leader is a selfless person.

looks like Al has jedi mind tricked you.

if dana left..... the ufc would implode like a dying star.

trust me.

Back