Dana White won’t rule out Conor McGregor vs. Georges St-Pierre: It’s ‘intriguing’

Would you like to see this "superfight"?

• Total voters
my arse is intriguing.

ferguson please
Obviously the Ferguson fight would happen first.
GSP is fighting right away. He's not gonna turn around and fight again in a few months.
So GSP beats Mike then sits and heals.
Conor beats Ferguson, then parties.
7-9 months later we get 185 Champ vs 155 Champ.

I don't see GSP making WW anytime soon seeing as he gained weight for MW.

GSP is just to big for Conor. It would be a size mismatch against a horrible style match up. Why would that be intriguing?

Obviously the Ferguson fight would happen first.
GSP is fighting right away. He's not gonna turn around and fight again in a few months.
So GSP beats Mike then sits and heals.
Conor beats Ferguson, then parties.
7-9 months later we get 185 Champ vs 155 Champ.
sounds like a plan

Ugh, pass on all fronts.

Who the fuck says no. Seriously. Big name vs Big name.
"Nope.
I sure do wanna Artem Lobev fight soon though."
- Sherdoggers.

i say no if one of them is champion lol.
it s getting ridiculous, either drop the belts and weight divisions and let everybody have intriguing fights or have all the champions defending against the contenders in their own division.
don t get me wrong it would be a fun fight but it is totally unfair to the contenders in the mw div who are waiting forever to have their shot at the title
few years ago a champion defended his belt a few times before asking for money fights

I bet its for the Interim WW championship even when Woodley is actively defending.
Is Woodley actively defending? 3 title defenses and he only won 2 of them. One of those he and the UFC orchestrated to have happen so he was ready and his opponent wasn't. Tyron fought in March and knew Maia was the only possible choice next. UFC forces Maia to take a fight with Masvidal in mid May and then turn around for a fight July 29th that was set on June 28th giving Maia 4 weeks.

Tyron plays the "Game" calling out Nick Diaz and GSP when Thompson was next in line but whines that GSP vs Conor would be disrespectful to him. It would be great if they retired the WW division leaving Tyron on the sidelines and made the 165 lb & 175 lb divisions. Give Conor vs Ceronne for the LWW (Light Welter Weight) and GSP vs RDA for the SWW (Super Welter Weight) titles and then Conor vs GSP at a 170 catchweight. Now that would be disrespectful to Tyron!!! LOL

ufc is so desperate for a big ppv... dana worked his whole building an mma empire to then just throw it all away be an angry little manlet's promoter

conor has done so much damage to the ufc it is sad what a hardworking guy can do his whole life to just go insane with greed and burn it all down

mcnugget fighting championship

Crazy that McGregor now has 20 times as many followers on Instagram as GSP.

GSP was THE big name in the UFC for so long.

It's sad that so many here want this fight to happen but it's not a surprise.
They are not hiding that it's all about entertainment and it's what the casual fans want, but this will prove shortsighted.

Woodley defends , stays active and fight contenders, no one should get anything in the division before he does.
So does mm but people still don't give a shit about him either. Woodley isn't s sell and doesnt put asses in the seats. Ufc is about who sells tickets and who draws and woodley doesn't. He just whines and Crys all the time

So does mm but people still don't give a shit about him either. Woodley isn't s sell and doesnt put asses in the seats. Ufc is about who sells tickets and who draws and woodley doesn't. He just whines and Crys all the time
Yeah it's sad what MMA as devolved into, but new fans want spectacle and hype so that's what they will give them.

This isn’t a super fight.
GSP destroys him. It wouldn’t be competitive.

Back