Dana White wants his henchman Daniel Cormier to take care of Stipe Miocic

If this fight was made two or three years ago I could see DC giving Stipe a lot of trouble.

Don't see it now. DC is worn out, he would get KOed.

Stipe has been champ for a while now and isn’t moving the needle. There was a huge buzz about Francis and Dana wanted to cash in on that.
On top of that Stipe wants more money too.

I get that. He’s stated on more than one occasion that he doesn’t like the self-promotion, commercialized aspect of the game, doesn’t interview particularly well or have the “wow” factor that filthy casuals enjoy latching on to.

I think it’s refreshing to see a highly skilled, hard-nosed fighter that wins consistently. There are too many immediate title shots granted and the whole fiasco with Connor isn’t doing the organization any favors.

I mean who wouldn't want to see DC try his luck at HW in the UFC?

Fucking Cain

"I don't know," Miocic said when asked if he thought White respected him. "I don't really care."

I love this shit.. Love it.. Fuck Dana and it's great that the HW champ hates his ass..

If this fight was made two or three years ago I could see DC giving Stipe a lot of trouble.

Agreed.

Outside of the motivation DC gets for a Jones fight I don't think he has trained to his potential in years. His motivation is not Hendricks bad but it is getting close.

But since I do think DC should consider retiring on top and just sticking to commenting then maybe he can find that uber motivation for one more fight at CW V Stipe would be great. Set the weigh in limit to 225lbs or Cruiserweight as I do think that would be Cormiers and Stipes true division if the UFC had it.

Cormier already said in one of the press conferences leading up to this fight that he is not going up to heavyweight.

DC turns heel and invades Stipe's house with a gun in the coming days.
But nah, DC actually stood up for Stipe at the pre press conference.

Cormier already said in one of the press conferences leading up to this fight that he is not going up to heavyweight.

Yeah he said in the post fight presser, that he ain't gonna go fight in HW, because Cain is coming back this year. Pretty much HW is Cain's division and he has 0 intentions of ever returning to it and is gonna fight out the rest of he's career in LHW.

He did look old last night before the fight started when he entered the cage, but then he proceededto almost taking out Volkan in the first round, and did in the second. Unreal.

Dana is desperate for money fights now days since Conor is not fighting. DJ vs TJ, Nunes cs cyobrg, GSP vs who ever and now this.

Is not going to happen as DC best friend Cain is back at training, the whole reason DC moved to LW is because he doesn't want to fight Cain.

At this stage of his career i don't think he needs to chase that glory at HW. Defend the belt a few more times if you can. Then retire. He has 3 defenses at LHW, and could retire with 5 or 6. 2nd only to Jones.. Fighting a 250 pound skilled monster that is the champ when you are 39.. Not a good idea..

I’ve heard DC and Stipe are pretty good friends (bonded over their mutual distaste for Roy Nelson) so between that and DC lobbying for Cain I just don’t see this fight happening.

hey joyeuse could u elaborate on that ? what was the beef betwen them ?

hey joyeuse could u elaborate on that ? what was the beef betwen them ?
Unfortunately I don’t really have much of a story that goes with it. It’s not a real “beef” from my understanding so much as it is Nelson is kind of a whiny dick and lots of people don’t like him, and they both fought him around the same time. Just a “yeah fuck that guy” sorta things.

Back