Dana White to '****ies' calling for his retirement: 'Go f*** yourself'

people always hating on dana cause they wanna have what he's accomplished

That not the reason at all. I would like to have what Bill Gates has, but i dont go around hating him becouse he seems like a great guy. Dana on the other hand.. If you cant figure why people dislike him wow.

That not the reason at all. I would like to have what Bill Gates has, but i dont go around hating him becouse he seems like a great guy. Dana on the other hand.. If you cant figure why people dislike him wow.

you realize what i said is not directly towards you right?

Dana White personality is what got me heavily involved in following the sport.

I certainly wouldn't be watching the scrums and post-fight pressers without him.

The figurehead for a combat sports promotion can't tell people to fuck off? What else were you expecting?

Dana needs to shut his mouth here. GSP does not need the money and he's already one of the most accomplished MMA fighters in the world. It's ENTIRELY up to him whether or not he continues. He doesn't "owe us" anything as Dana says he does. Is he a free man or is he a slave?

Dana talks a lot of shit for someone who will never step into the octagon himself.

I couldn't agree more. Well said . . .

Hey look, it's a fucking Pats fan complaining about bad calls. What's next, a Lakers fan complaining about despicable foul discrepancies?

but yeah, it was a shitty way to end the game. :icon_lol:

It's normal.

Dana needs to shut his mouth here. GSP does not need the money and he's already one of the most accomplished MMA fighters in the world. It's ENTIRELY up to him whether or not he continues. He doesn't "owe us" anything as Dana says he does. Is he a free man or is he a slave?

Dana talks a lot of shit for someone who will never step into the octagon himself.

Very well said dude. I couldn't agree more

Expalin to me what had Dana done.

Just look at where the UFC was before he came and look what it has become after. It went from being illegal in most of the country to being on FOX. Are you really that fukin dense?

Yes. I just explained why you are wrong.

your a idiot how can i be wrong with my opinion? can you prove what i said is wrong? no you can't go back to your bridge

Just look at where the UFC was before he came and look what it has become after. It went from being illegal in most of the country to being on FOX. Are you really that fukin dense?

What that has to do with Dana? Do you really think that DANA F WHITE has something to with UFC being on FOX or it being legal somewhere? You credit that to Dana White, and at the same time you are saying that im dense? Wut

Explain to me what has Dana done. We should thank Fertitta brothers not Dana.

I don't like him either, but come on dude. He has definitely grown the Sport.

10 years ago, there was no "UFC on Fox' or "UFC Fight night" events anywhere. there was maybe 1-2 PPV's every 6 months. Now starting next year there's going to be an event on almost every week.

gotta give him his due for that

What did Dana do to help the UFC? Dana is just not likeable thats why people bash him. He says the dumbest things.

I'm sure dana has done a ton of things we have no idea about that have helped.

But one thing I've personally noticed that seperates ufc from other sports is the accessibility dana white has provided the fans. They give bonuses to fighters for being active in social media. He himself tweets tickets and news all the time. He personally responds to fans on twitter and in person and on forums. He puts out behind the scene video blogs. He encourages the fighters to be socially accessible.

The ufc really understands their key demographic.

How old are you? I have a feeling you might be beyond the ufc key demographic. Most mid 20s and 30 something year old males talk a lot like dana. They say what's on their mind, they don't pull punches and they aren't politically correct.

He connects with his audience better then probably any president of any sporting organization in the world. Fox knows this. They have said this(maybe not to that extreme i just did).

Fox wants rogan on their broadcasts... even though he openly advocates drug use and lots of crazy shit.

You guys need to understand fox isnt trying to appeal to politically correct senior citizens. They are trying to sell advertising to companies who want to advertise to the "Just Bleed" fans.

Back