Dana White to '****ies' calling for his retirement: 'Go f*** yourself'

I can't believe how many of you Zuffa zombie losers actually applaud this guy

How so?

Last time I checked he's the one making moves to further his promotion while everyone else here is commenting on how shitty his attitude is.

The reason he's the one making moves to further his promotion is that it is his job. No one else has had the opportunity because no one has gotten the position. You can't seriously believe that there aren't people who are better qualified to fill this position?

Dana's lack of professionalism has drawn fire from all corners of the media, which is horrible considering his job description is doing the opposite.

People are complaining about how shitty his attitude is because his attitude is damaging the growth of the UFC, and thereby the growth of MMA.

If he did not hold so much power in the UFC, he would have been fired a long time ago.

FOX and big advertisers must love the thought of dealing with Dana White. Oh, yeah. He's gonna take this sport to the next level.
giphy.gif

They will love it. Advertisers are bending over backwards to get on a ufc broadcast. UFC is consistently number #1 in the most expensive and sought after advertising demographic.

People talk about fox like it's some super censored network. Look at some of their programming. Look at something like family guy which gets a prime time slot. They make extremely blatently racist and sexist remarks. They make fun of mentally challenged people. They make numerous rape jokes. They have a pedofile as one of their main characters. They have a sex addict who has full out raped women in episodes... etc etc etc.

That's just one program.

You really think dana white saying he thinks the athletic commission is a fucking joke and dropping some F bombs is really that big of a deal to fox?

The reason he's the one making moves to further his promotion is that it is his job. No one else has had the opportunity because no one has gotten the position. You can't seriously believe that there aren't people who are better qualified to fill this position?

Dana's lack of professionalism has drawn fire from all corners of the media, which is horrible considering his job description is doing the opposite.

People are complaining about how shitty his attitude is because his attitude is damaging the growth of the UFC, and thereby the growth of MMA.

If he did not hold so much power in the UFC, he would have been fired a long time ago.

Ok, tell me anyone who is demonstratively better qualified for the job?

Also how is his attitude damaging the growth of MMA?

Until you can find some solid answers for those it's all conjecture and empty sentiments frankly. Besides, just because it's his job doesn't nullify that he's the one doing it and doing it pretty well considering this year's cards and fights...

For a man in his position, maybe. But being an over-reactive potty mouth is far from unique.

That's exactly it. The way he conducts himself infront on the media is unprecedented. Completely unique.

Love him or hate him.

kidcaustic - who is better qualified?

probably 50 people at each fortune 500 company, for starters.

I agree with him.
He's done a lot for us as fans and it's quite the shit show to tell him to fuck off and retire just because our MMA experience isn't 100% to our liking.

Also, Brent Brookhouse, if you're reading this, you may actually be retarded if you think "JH" is "Jon Jones"

:icon_lol: agreed

I never understood why anyone called for anyone to retire in anything, that should be up to that person alone. Besides, Dana isn't a fighter, there's no reason for him to retire.

I can't believe how many of you Zuffa zombie losers actually applaud this guy

can't believe how many of you GSP fanboys suddenly hate on this guy

I like Dana alot as a person and i think hes funny as hell...

but nothing would make me happier for the UFCs future than if they found a Roger Goodell type to actually legitimize the sport instead of turning it into a freakshow mix of boxing and WWE...

Dana reminds me of Al Davis. Al Davis was critical in the development of the AFL and the merger with the NFL and had some great success. Then, later in his career, his ego and pettiness undid every good move he made.

Al Davis was much smarter and influential, but Dana is the only game in town, so the comparison is not entirely accurate, but close enough.

Another thing that is bullshit is why is this bald asshole at the events taking up seating? If he's such a hard worker, go be at your office doing work and not getting free entertainment.

lol

i do think the dude works hard, but he thinks he is way cooler than he really is.

as someone said above, he gets away with nonsense because he is the only game in town.

edit = the other day microsoft tweeted congrats to Sony for a good rollout of the PS4. on the other hand, we had dana scoffing at the other orgs attempts to get something going. he's just a tool incarnate.

people always hating on dana cause they wanna have what he's accomplished

Same here. The man helped make the UFC what it is today and people continue to bash him. Boggles my mind.

What did Dana do to help the UFC? Dana is just not likeable thats why people bash him. He says the dumbest things.

Back