Dana White to '****ies' calling for his retirement: 'Go f*** yourself'

I have not called for his retirement, but I have said that he should be able to retire if he wants I would not care.

So sorry but.....Richard Sherman asks Dana

11707427-mmmain.jpg

Go Hawks!!!

What does that ugly chick with dreads does on the football field?

What does that ugly chick with dreads does on the football field?

sorry, but the grammar sucks so bad I can't understand what you are asking?

and the U mad Bro, is an internet meme.....

See the internet is a communications device that allows people to communicate from all across the globe. Most of which just bitch about movies.

Memes were created to mock people, places and things on the internet and Memes are quite popular.

Oh, and what does he does on the football field. Yeah, Richard Sherman is about the best shutdown corner in the NFL. But thats not important.....concentrate on the meme.

I agree with him.
He's done a lot for us as fans and it's quite the shit show to tell him to fuck off and retire just because our MMA experience isn't 100% to our liking.

Also, Brent Brookhouse, if you're reading this, you may actually be retarded if you think "JH" is "Jon Jones"

Dana has done a lot indeed.

But sometimes he does act like a child and he's very emotional. It couldn't hurt him to act like a professional, like he expects from his fighters.

I don't do much of this social media thing, but Dana's twitter must be amusing as hell...errrr, I mean fuck

'I assume that "JH" is supposed to be "JJ" for Jon Jones.'

Lol.

I agree with him.
He's done a lot for us as fans and it's quite the shit show to tell him to fuck off and retire just because our MMA experience isn't 100% to our liking.

Also, Brent Brookhouse, if you're reading this, you may actually be retarded if you think "JH" is "Jon Jones"

He should still learn not to be obnoxious.

sorry, but the grammar sucks so bad I can't understand what you are asking?

and the U mad Bro, is an internet meme.....

See the internet is a communications device that allows people to communicate from all across the globe. Most of which just bitch about movies.

Memes were created to mock people, places and things on the internet and Memes are quite popular.

Oh, and what does he does on the football field. Yeah, Richard Sherman is about the best shutdown corner in the NFL. But thats not important.....concentrate on the meme.

grammar nazism + random internet rambling + meme lecturing rambling + butthurt becose I called his beloved player a broad.

= Rustled jimmies is PRICELESS!!!!!:icon_chee:icon_chee:D

FOX and big advertisers must love the thought of dealing with Dana White. Oh, yeah. He's gonna take this sport to the next level.
giphy.gif

Dana has done a shitload for the UFC

But at this point he is one of the factors limiting the UFC from being taken seriously

lol @ people who say he's just telling it how it is.

you can be straightforward and headstrong without being the unprofessional child Dana can be sometimes.

Ok we get it Dana, you like to curse, its just getting old at this point.

Wonder if Rogan will have a response, seeing as he called for GSP to retire a few days ago.

grammar nazism + random internet rambling + meme lecturing rambling + butthurt becose I called his beloved player a broad.

= Rustled jimmies is PRICELESS!!!!!:icon_chee:icon_chee:D

Not at all brotha!!! I'm just having some fun. I dont let my jimmies get rustled that easy haha. Sherdog is the most negative place on earth, worst than Disneyland. So I never take anyone serious. :)

The incoherent rambling was a movie quote from "Jay and Silent Bob strike back" Good flick haha

Cheers bro! :)

Last edited:
Dana has done a shitload for the UFC

But at this point he is one of the factors limiting the UFC from being taken seriously

lol @ people who say he's just telling it how it is.

you can be straightforward and headstrong without being the unprofessional child Dana can be sometimes.

How so?

Last time I checked he's the one making moves to further his promotion while everyone else here is commenting on how shitty his attitude is.

You guys need to worry about Carolina and their stable of referees.

Hey look, it's a fucking Pats fan complaining about bad calls. What's next, a Lakers fan complaining about despicable foul discrepancies?

but yeah, it was a shitty way to end the game. :icon_lol:

Did he get mule kicked? This is pretty bad even by his standards.

Back