Dana White to '****ies' calling for his retirement: 'Go f*** yourself'

It's his humility that makes me like him so much.

Dana should join SD instead :icon_lol:

I agree with him.
He's done a lot for us as fans and it's quite the shit show to tell him to fuck off and retire just because our MMA experience isn't 100% to our liking.

Also, Brent Brookhouse, if you're reading this, you may actually be retarded if you think "JH" is "Jon Jones"

This is why I love Dana White.

Danas uber tough guy act is his downfall. This is the same guy that supported SOPA a few years ago and just about lost all ufc fans by calling them a bunch of names, do you want to be a fucking internet pirate bla blabla. But Dana can only bully people that work under him and the rest of us brush him off our shoulders like the pesky fly he is.

Dana should join SD instead :icon_lol:

I wish he'd do that and just rant and talk trash to different posters on here like he does on twitter.

I think Dana made a mistake, he needs to retire rather than hold up the promotional division.

I dunno if that was the real Dana- Dana never talks like that. :cool:

Why were people even calling for his retirement? Makes no sense, other than they just don't like him.

I predict theres gonna be a lotta pussies in this thread whining about this

ive actually grown to like dana I cant believe im saying this because for 3 years I hated the guy for trashing fedor and his legacy but man hes been money lately.

Back