Dana White: "That's why I put that in the contract"

That's not even what I'm debating or discussing on this occasion.

I'm more confused at why this guy is in the media crying and whining about Georges not defending. He's trying to play all corporate bully like "oh yeah, I put it in the contract".

You put what in the contract bro lol, he walked away with no defense of the title scott-free!?
If anyone deserves to make that choice I think it is GSP, he's earned it. It isn't about money for him either so the UFC doesn't have leverage in that regard.

Hopefully GSP will be back again in a few years when he needs/wants more money.

Spent some time with my boys in the Club drinking this past weekend.

Very cheap Margaritas in Club Swanson so it was quite apocalyptic.

GSP will probably be back in 2019.

There is no way to "force" a fighter to fight, so since both GSP & DW said it was in the contract, it had to be either/both.

TruDat.............

And.......

GSP .....can in All Ways Make a New contract with Dana,, When DANA -needs- a Mega Fight$ and GSP wants a couple million$ More. We all Know Dana WILL NEED ANOTHER MEGAFIGHT... IF Conor came back for a SUPERFIGHT...(after pacman and oscar fall thru) at 170.............TRUST ME. GSP would make 170 and fight Conor. MORE EASY $$$$. Before you guys say.....Oh gsp is a pussy for Not fighting Luke,Romero, JJones,DC ECT ..... FUKU....FUKU AGAIN.......... Why get your brains scrambled when you can Make More than your gonna $pend Taking Much Less Risk.? Don't spout the "Not a real fighter" bs..... GSP IS NOT A GAME DOG.... HE IS NOT AN IDIOT. Gamedogs are Idiots. I know as I have had them the last 35 years of my life. To be a good owner means YOU PROTECT THEM FROM THEMSELVES.... GSP IS AS GAME AS ANY GIVEN THE PROPER CIRCUMSTANCE. But Losing Braincells for money STUPIDLY TO PROVE HOW TOUGH HE IS...NOT. I for one am happy he is careful with his health in a dangerous sport. Conor...??? totally different animal....

Hopefully GSP will be back again in a few years when he needs/wants more money.

Spent some time with my boys in the Club drinking this past weekend.

Very cheap Margaritas in Club Swanson so it was quite apocalyptic.

GSP will probably be back in 2019.

my money is on a Conor fight ........... 2018. EASY MONEY FOR BOTH... gsp banking his ...conor blowing his....LITERALLY

TruDat.............

And.......

GSP .....can in All Ways Make a New contract with Dana,, When DANA -needs- a Mega Fight$ and GSP wants a couple million$ More. We all Know Dana WILL NEED ANOTHER MEGAFIGHT... IF Conor came back for a SUPERFIGHT...(after pacman and oscar fall thru) at 170.............TRUST ME. GSP would make 170 and fight Conor. MORE EASY $$$$. Before you guys say.....Oh gsp is a pussy for Not fighting Luke,Romero, JJones,DC ECT ..... FUKU....FUKU AGAIN.......... Why get your brains scrambled when you can Make More than your gonna $pend Taking Much Less Risk.? Don't spout the "Not a real fighter" bs..... GSP IS NOT A GAME DOG.... HE IS NOT AN IDIOT. Gamedogs are Idiots. I know as I have had them the last 35 years of my life. To be a good owner means YOU PROTECT THEM FROM THEMSELVES.... GSP IS AS GAME AS ANY GIVEN THE PROPER CIRCUMSTANCE. But Losing Braincells for money STUPIDLY TO PROVE HOW TOUGH HE IS...NOT. I for one am happy he is careful with his health in a dangerous sport. Conor...??? totally different animal....

You almost make prize fighting out to be fighting for a prize ... ;)

Can’t force anyone to fight. Sorry that disappoints you.

GSP made a great career choice. Got everything wanted. Good for him. Nice to see someone else long dicking Dana and Co besides Conor.

How did DW & UFC get "long dicked"?
They made tens of millions & that is the point of promoting the fight.

Believe it or not, they can't force anyone to fight against their will.

It's hard to believe I know, but the fighters aren't actually slaves.

Was he still getting millions in sponsers during his layoff?

Yes.......... I thought he was faking the GONNA FIGHT ... just to keep his name out there for the MONEY... But happily He did Fight. When the time is right he will again IF things line up. Conor needing a big$ and Dana Being Worked by GSP again...lol.....Maybe Even Diaz? imo gsp would make short work of all three.(both diaz's)

Came back to beat an easier opponent to be a 2 division champ whilst earning millions. GSP is smart as hell and doesnt owe no fucker anything.

Came back to beat an easier opponent to be a 2 division champ whilst earning millions. GSP is smart as hell and doesnt owe no fucker anything.

AND ...he is having a blast living the life........... training hard at what he loves....getting better all the time. Contemplating his future INSTEAD OF DRUGGING ... Yes SMART AS HEAVEN. hell is probably gonna be for conor.

good one...

Amazing that most don't get that

Nobody was dicked by UFC promoting that fight
Everyone made money (the whole point) & now we have a title fight set.
All within months of GSP/Bisping

How anybody can think UFC were screwed over by making tens of millions is a bit silly.

Amazing that most don't get that

Nobody was dicked by UFC promoting that fight
Everyone made money (the whole point) & now we have a title fight set.
All within months of GSP/Bisping

How anybody can think UFC were screwed over by making tens of millions is a bit silly.

LOTS OF $$$ and DANA WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT...Just give him a way is all

Who cars, he dropped the belt and is going back to welterweight, middleweight moves on, five minutes ago you all whinged about Bisping bring champ, now he isn't and you're still moaning.

You don't really need a black belt in clairvoyance my to have suspected GSP was only ever going to fight Bisping at MW. He clearly saw he could beat one of the weakest champions of all time. And Dana surely added supplementary parts to the contract but you can't actually force a fighter to fight when he doesn't want to. And GSP never wanted superfights in the past when it mattered and so it's not really a surprise now either.

You don't really need a black belt in clairvoyance my to have suspected GSP was only ever going to fight Bisping at MW. He clearly saw he could beat one of the weakest champions of all time. And Dana surely added supplementary parts to the contract but you can't actually force a fighter to fight when he doesn't want to. And GSP never wanted superfights in the past when it mattered and so it's not really a surprise now either.

Back