Dana White story about almost getting into a fight at a wiggles concert

Whole Lotta beta in this thread. I don't think you know what a chump you look like in public when you allow anyone to harass your family, and you just let it slide on some "they're the ones who look like animals" bullshit. No bitch you look like a pussy, and your family, targets.

just imagine what goes through Danas head while he is at the fuking Wiggles concert..bet he was just as pissed having to watch dat as he was watching punk vs jackson.even he like rest of us has to listen n do what his wife tells him hehe

“So me and my wife and kids were in the second row,” White explained. “And some asshole’s in the first row. So at The Wiggles, when they start singing all the kids go up in front of the stage and they can stand on the stage, they’re all dancing, jumping around and shit.

“So my kids are up there, and my wife, who’s Italian and fucking crazy about the kids — they can’t go two feet by themselves — she goes up and she’s sitting there, but there were other parents up at the front too. And this guy, I’m sitting in my seats and I’m looking, ‘Is that fucking guy yelling at my wife? I think that guy is yelling at my wife’.

“So I walk over there [and ask] what’s going on. My wife says, ‘He’s saying go sit in your seats like we’re in the fucking eight row’ — ‘Hey fuckface, we’re in the second row, we’re right behind you’. You know what I mean? So I get fucking pissed and start getting into it with this guy, and guess what this guy does, what do you think this guy does when I start getting aggressive with him? Runs and gets security.

“So wait a minute, you were just here getting into my wife’s face like a fucking tough guy, I come walking over here and you fucking run to security? That’s the last real, ‘Holy shit, my husband’s going to get into a fight’ incident I had.”

<Dana05>

Was dana being a good husband or being meathead ?

For those wondering what the hell is a wiggles concert:

The thought of Dana getting into a fight in this setting is so good. I wish it had happened and there was footage of it. Can you imagine that crocodile trying to hold Dana back? <Lmaoo>

So Dana stared as wiggles the clown?

“So me and my wife and kids were in the second row,” White explained. “And some asshole’s in the first row. So at The Wiggles, when they start singing all the kids go up in front of the stage and they can stand on the stage, they’re all dancing, jumping around and shit.

“So my kids are up there, and my wife, who’s Italian and fucking crazy about the kids — they can’t go two feet by themselves — she goes up and she’s sitting there, but there were other parents up at the front too. And this guy, I’m sitting in my seats and I’m looking, ‘Is that fucking guy yelling at my wife? I think that guy is yelling at my wife’.

“So I walk over there [and ask] what’s going on. My wife says, ‘He’s saying go sit in your seats like we’re in the fucking eight row’ — ‘Hey fuckface, we’re in the second row, we’re right behind you’. You know what I mean? So I get fucking pissed and start getting into it with this guy, and guess what this guy does, what do you think this guy does when I start getting aggressive with him? Runs and gets security.

“So wait a minute, you were just here getting into my wife’s face like a fucking tough guy, I come walking over here and you fucking run to security? That’s the last real, ‘Holy shit, my husband’s going to get into a fight’ incident I had.”

<Dana05>

Was dana being a good husband or being meathead ?

For those wondering what the hell is a wiggles concert:

The thought of Dana getting into a fight in this setting is so good. I wish it had happened and there was footage of it. Can you imagine that crocodile trying to hold Dana back? <Lmaoo>

I'm with dana, the thought of being at this show is bad enough. Then some bozo wants to tell your wife to sit down when she's having fun with her kids?
Fuck that guy, dana by tko first exchange

Back