Dana White story about almost getting into a fight at a wiggles concert

You have to be really mentally unstable to get in a fight at a wiggles concert.

Fucker didn’t want none...

11852.jpg

“So me and my wife and kids were in the second row,” White explained. “And some asshole’s in the first row. So at The Wiggles, when they start singing all the kids go up in front of the stage and they can stand on the stage, they’re all dancing, jumping around and shit.

“So my kids are up there, and my wife, who’s Italian and fucking crazy about the kids — they can’t go two feet by themselves — she goes up and she’s sitting there, but there were other parents up at the front too. And this guy, I’m sitting in my seats and I’m looking, ‘Is that fucking guy yelling at my wife? I think that guy is yelling at my wife’.

“So I walk over there [and ask] what’s going on. My wife says, ‘He’s saying go sit in your seats like we’re in the fucking eight row’ — ‘Hey fuckface, we’re in the second row, we’re right behind you’. You know what I mean? So I get fucking pissed and start getting into it with this guy, and guess what this guy does, what do you think this guy does when I start getting aggressive with him? Runs and gets security.

“So wait a minute, you were just here getting into my wife’s face like a fucking tough guy, I come walking over here and you fucking run to security? That’s the last real, ‘Holy shit, my husband’s going to get into a fight’ incident I had.”

<Dana05>

Was dana being a good husband or being meathead ?

For those wondering what the hell is a wiggles concert:

The thought of Dana getting into a fight in this setting is so good. I wish it had happened and there was footage of it. Can you imagine that crocodile trying to hold Dana back? <Lmaoo>

8OmfdQn.jpg
WhiteMunn1.jpg

Ok but in my understanding only kids are allowed on the stage. But Danas wife was up there? I guess that is breaking the rules. But the guy shouldn't have gotten mad. If Dana asked him hey are you screaming at my wife, he could have said yeah only kids are allowed on stage, you see me up there with my kids? Stupid reason to get into a fight.

Dana probably got angry because the other dad didn't recognise him.

Dana's description of the "tough guy" would be a lot funnier if we all didn't know Dana would run to his lawyers if any of the fighters he shits on touched him.

lol the Croc holding him back would have would have been amazing.

If someone was freaking out on my wife, Id go up and explain, "Hey, were sitting right behind you. Shes just worried about the kids." then if he gets out of line, you respond in kind.

Additionally, in my mind, the guy was probably saying something along the lines of "can you please go back to your seats, we cant see"

I have a hard time that a random dad at a wiggles concert was being an asshole. I have no problem believing dana was being an asshole
You’re probably right. I’m just saying if it happened the way it’s presented (don’t believe his lies.jpg) then you have a responsibility to do what Dana did.

I'm seeing the Wiggles in Philly this weekend, for real.

Dana's wife was probably blocking the guy's perfect view of Emma Watkins. He was rightly upset!

Back