Dana White story about almost getting into a fight at a wiggles concert

Consider me smacked

<{ohyeah}>
IndolentFreeCoypu.gif

If you don’t do that when someone is yelling at your wife, there’s something wrong with you.
If someone was freaking out on my wife, Id go up and explain, "Hey, were sitting right behind you. Shes just worried about the kids." then if he gets out of line, you respond in kind.

Additionally, in my mind, the guy was probably saying something along the lines of "can you please go back to your seats, we cant see"

I have a hard time that a random dad at a wiggles concert was being an asshole. I have no problem believing dana was being an asshole

"Mommy, what does fuckface mean? The big red guy with no hair kept saying it"

He is a liar!
He was probably drunk and the one who asked his wife to sit down was a security guy. So after Dana decided to become aggressive he was slapped, sobered up and saw that there was a security guy in front of him.

So Dana had so much money he can make it snow but now he can't even get front row tickets for a freaking wiggles show? Confirmed UFC is dying....

So his wife gets up and blocks the view of everybody, when it's supposed to be for kids only on stage. The gentleman in the first row politely tells her to sit down as she's obscuring the view.

Next minute a drunk, roid raged, 300 pound bald man child comes waddling over, face glowing beet red with alcohol and rage, and tries to start a fight with this poor gentleman who saved half his yearly salary so he could see his kids up on stage with the Wiggles.

<31>

Italian women are crazy.

This might be the only truthful thing the bald liar has ever said.

"Nearly got in a fight," yet the guy ran and got security. He had no intention of fighting, didnt posture, didnt threaten, others didnt get in-between to separate them. Dana selling more wolf tickets here.

“So me and my wife and kids were in the second row,” White explained. “And some asshole’s in the first row. So at The Wiggles, when they start singing all the kids go up in front of the stage and they can stand on the stage, they’re all dancing, jumping around and shit.

“So my kids are up there, and my wife, who’s Italian and fucking crazy about the kids — they can’t go two feet by themselves — she goes up and she’s sitting there, but there were other parents up at the front too. And this guy, I’m sitting in my seats and I’m looking, ‘Is that fucking guy yelling at my wife? I think that guy is yelling at my wife’.

“So I walk over there [and ask] what’s going on. My wife says, ‘He’s saying go sit in your seats like we’re in the fucking eight row’ — ‘Hey fuckface, we’re in the second row, we’re right behind you’. You know what I mean? So I get fucking pissed and start getting into it with this guy, and guess what this guy does, what do you think this guy does when I start getting aggressive with him? Runs and gets security.

“So wait a minute, you were just here getting into my wife’s face like a fucking tough guy, I come walking over here and you fucking run to security? That’s the last real, ‘Holy shit, my husband’s going to get into a fight’ incident I had.”

<Dana05>

Was dana being a good husband or being meathead ?

For those wondering what the hell is a wiggles concert:

The thought of Dana getting into a fight in this setting is so good. I wish it had happened and there was footage of it. Can you imagine that crocodile trying to hold Dana back? <Lmaoo>

<{danayeah}><31>

Where I come from you don't go to a Wiggles show unless you're prepared to throw down. Dana is well within his rights to use all of the lethal techniques he's learned via osmosis over the years.

Also, if that was Rachelle Leah instead of his wife, this dude would be a corpse right now.

Back