Dana White Says Khabib Ain't Quitting UFC, 'We Worked It Out'

Lot of talk but still no clarity.

What is unclear at this moment is wether Zubaira stays or goes.

Looks like Dana is shook :D. He will give in to Khabib.

Stages of Dana White:
  1. This is disgusting. X will never fight again!
  2. I don't know what's gonna happen.
  3. We worked it out.
  4. PROFIT :D
(applicable to Conor, Artem, Khabib, Zubaira etc.)

Once again, Mr. Dana White proves why he's the #1 fight promoter in the world. He knows how to handle alpha beast wrecking machines like no other man does.

Khabib would be funny w dana whites job.

"People jump in cage after fight. I dont like this. Except sometimes."

"Pay,what you need pay? When I fight , i fight for legacy. You want to be fighter,what you come here for?"

"Hey,keep it out of the judges hands? I dont say this."

"Herb dean # 1 bullshit guy"

One thing I guarantee you: Khabib's friends are getting reinstated and his dick is getting sucked by the UFC. Khabib is the new Conor now. Can do whatever the fuck he wants.

I would say that he is much worse version about Conor. Conor has done many bad thinks but he usually does it for selling the fight. But this Khabib guy has really bad bully mentality, makes fun about homeless man for his personal enjoyment, just for example. And that mentality is going to cause lots of harms for Dana in future.

I would say that he is much worse version about Conor. Conor has done many bad thinks but he usually does it for selling the fight. But this Khabib guy has really bad bully mentality, makes fun about homeless man for his personal enjoyment just for example and that mentality is going to cause lots of harms for Dana in future.
More khabib harms plz

I would say that he is much worse version about Conor. Conor has done many bad thinks but he usually does it for selling the fight. But this Khabib guy has really bad bully mentality, makes fun about homeless man for his personal enjoyment, just for example. And that mentality is going to cause lots of harms for Dana in future.

I read this in toki voice from metalpocolyps

Oh, look, Dana is talking again!!!

And who gives a shit?

Back