Dana White Says Khabib Ain't Quitting UFC, 'We Worked It Out'

Not to be a dick but aren't Khabib and Danis the same race?
I think you meant prejudice/ xenophobic shit.
lol everything is racist nowadays... even if it doesnt involve race. religion/ethnicity/nationality are all lumped into race nowadays. i blame the crazy far left.

Lot of talk but still no clarity.

What is unclear at this moment is wether Zubaira stays or goes.

Looks like Dana is shook :D. He will give in to Khabib.

Last edited:
lol everything is racist nowadays... even if it doesnt involve race. religion/ethnicity/nationality are all lumped into race nowadays. i blame the crazy far left.

Haha, sad but true dude.

Prejudice and xenophobic just don't stir the hornets nest and bring out the hate filled cyberlynch mobbing "tolerant" folks nearly as well as the term "racist" and they seem to lack the mental fortitude to realise the term has no bearing in the context it's being used about 80% of the time.

Sad times, it's far more important to feign out rage to gain likes and social media acceptance than it is to actually have a fucking clue what it is you're talking about.

Zubaira stays but both he and Khabib will fight for LEGACY (for free).

Dana didn't want that guy going Islam on him.

Dana says alot of stuff. What else is he supposed to say?

Dana says alot of stuff. What else is he supposed to say?

We haven't worked out a deal yet, but we're working on it? Or Khabib will leave the UFC?

Ah fuck, guess its not worked out yet.

Hoping for the announcement of Khabib vs Tony before Ramadan

Nothing has been worked out.
Dana is just lying and/or wishful thinking.
Actually, if Dana says something, you should immediately take the opposite of that for truth.

One thing I guarantee you: Khabib's friends are getting reinstated and his dick is getting sucked by the UFC. Khabib is the new Conor now. Can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Dana said its science bro

dnB4qqk.jpg

He's making both Khabib and his friend fight on the contender series. confirmed.

I'm guessing that Zubaira guy is going to stay now. They will probably try to keep it under the radar a bit and give him a fight when everything has cooled down.

They probably don't want to look like they gave in but that is probably what happened. I doubt Khabib would agree to anything other than his friend staying in the UFC somehow.

Also my hopes are that he still insists on Ferg. That fight just needs to happen. And noone has ever deserved a title shot more. A real shot.

Back