Dana White Says Khabib Ain't Quitting UFC, 'We Worked It Out'

Dana changed his tune from "they'll never fight in the UFC again" to "we'll see what happens."

How Dana of him.

The Bald Goof is nothing if not consistent. Well consistent in his inconsistency lol.

Damn you for making me like a TMZ video.

who ever said khabib was getting fired?

I think he wants to shed the blame on NSAC. They'll likely come down hard on Khabib's boys because hopping into a ring as a bystander should be the #1 thing NOT to happen. NSAC opens themselves up to legal action if guys jump in and injure a fighter, especially AFTER they just fought and are spent. So an example will be made.

They might let Khabib off more leniently if the evidence shows Dillon was spouting off racist shit to trigger Khabib.

everyone will get fined. Dillon danis started it and khabib finished it.

conor throw a punch funny how you left that out.

I think NSAC will also consider what this "scuffle" did afterwards. There were reports of multiple fights breaking out everywhere in the arena. We've all seen videos of drunk Irish fans getting decked too on the streets. Action to incite public violence debases combat sports. And on the biggest night in the UFC's history, Khabib turned it into a fiasco. Like I said, they don't give a fuck about the dolly incident because it was in NY, months ago, and was already handled in court.

Furthermore, you might explain it as a fit of passion exacting revenge against the bus attackers, but Dillon and the rest of Conor's corner team weren't even involved. Literally the only one he could justifiably exact revenge on was Conor.

I think Khabib will likely get some BS anger management thing like Conor did on top of a fine/suspension, but I'm fairly confident that at the very least Khabib's boys are getting cut. You cite Conor smacking the cousin, well there's video that the guy on the cage grabbed Conor's ankle preventing Conor from climbing out. But firstly, why was the guy IN or ON the cage to begin with? (remember Dana hadn't even stepped in to the cage signal for anyone to come in yet).

Anyways, hope there's a prop bet on the hearing.

there drunk fights at all fights so how is that gone lead to a khabib suspention.

I hope this bullshit can be solved soon so we get to see these guys back in the octogon.

Or maybe they saw that there is a camera, a bodyguard and that he is talking to a reporter.

early 2019 conor vs khabib 2

Its obvious khabib holds the cards now. He smashed Dana cash cow and a rematch will be huge.
he hold no cards. he could leave ufc tomorrow and not much would happen. hes not a draw, despite the 160 million Russians that dont buy ppvs.

I think he wants to shed the blame on NSAC. They'll likely come down hard on Khabib's boys because hopping into a ring as a bystander should be the #1 thing NOT to happen.

They might let Khabib off more leniently if the evidence shows Dillon was spouting off racist shit to trigger Khabib.

Didn’t Connor do the same and pushed a ref

I think he wants to shed the blame on NSAC. They'll likely come down hard on Khabib's boys because hopping into a ring as a bystander should be the #1 thing NOT to happen. NSAC opens themselves up to legal action if guys jump in and injure a fighter, especially AFTER they just fought and are spent. So an example will be made.

Not to be a dick but aren't Khabib and Danis the same race?
I think you meant prejudice/ xenophobic shit.

I knew Dana wold capitulate. You cant treat Conor and crew with red carpet then be all " by the book" on your 2nd or 3rd biggest star.

he hold no cards. he could leave ufc tomorrow and not much would happen. hes not a draw, despite the 160 million Russians that dont buy ppvs.
He takes conors soul with him.

Someone post kastle khabib gif

I'm sorry, but if you thought Khabib was never ever going to fight in the UFC ever again, you my friend are an idiot.

If Khabib managed to keep his friends in the UFC then props to him. I hope he did not sell out.

Did you watch the interview he basically says only Khabib is staying

Yeah but what does that really mean.

Dana talking about the future means literally nothing, Dana talking about things that have already happened is to be taken with a handful of salt.

Till he says we have (not will) cut him it means nothing.

If Khabib managed to keep his friends in the UFC then props to him. I hope he did not sell out.

If he didn't, that is not "selling out".
He is a prize fighter & contracted to UFC.
Doing your job is not selling out.

Back