Dana White Says Khabib Ain't Quitting UFC, 'We Worked It Out'

NSAC opens themselves up to legal action if guys jump in and injure a fighter, especially AFTER they just fought and are spent. So an example will be made.
Didn't McGregor jump into a cage, push a ref, and knock over a concussed fighter? There's an example...of what someone can get away with.

Good now let’s try khabib vs tony again

Its funny how dana and joe rogan seem alot more honest and straight up back to their masculine selves ever since khabib freed their souls from mcgregors cock

"Back to their masculine selves"

nickyoung.gif

Its funny how dana and joe rogan seem alot more honest and straight up back to their masculine selves ever since khabib freed their souls from mcgregors cock
He just seemed more masculine because a soy boy was asking questions.

"Worked it out" means Putin put the squeeze on Trump and Trump told Dana to get in line or face the consequences.

Dana knows his place in this and totally tucked tail to Khabib like a good boy.

Of course he's not, who goes to Fight Night Global just because their friend is getting sacked. Give a few hundred K to help hi out, and let his ass go to Fight Night Global. LOL

Different situations I agree. But let's not forget Conor climbed on the fence and punched Khabib's guy in the face. It's only after this happened that the other guy from Khabib's camp climbed in the cage to punch him back.

Lets see how all of this unfolds, but considering no one got hurt and it was more of a scuffle than anything, the punishment shouldn't be too severe.

Conor got a slap on the wrist for what he did with the dolly thing. He's lucky no one was seriously injured.

I think NSAC will also consider what this "scuffle" did afterwards. There were reports of multiple fights breaking out everywhere in the arena. We've all seen videos of drunk Irish fans getting decked too on the streets. Action to incite public violence debases combat sports. And on the biggest night in the UFC's history, Khabib turned it into a fiasco. Like I said, they don't give a fuck about the dolly incident because it was in NY, months ago, and was already handled in court.

Furthermore, you might explain it as a fit of passion exacting revenge against the bus attackers, but Dillon and the rest of Conor's corner team weren't even involved. Literally the only one he could justifiably exact revenge on was Conor.

I think Khabib will likely get some BS anger management thing like Conor did on top of a fine/suspension, but I'm fairly confident that at the very least Khabib's boys are getting cut. You cite Conor smacking the cousin, well there's video that the guy on the cage grabbed Conor's ankle preventing Conor from climbing out. But firstly, why was the guy IN or ON the cage to begin with? (remember Dana hadn't even stepped in to the cage signal for anyone to come in yet).

Anyways, hope there's a prop bet on the hearing.

lol @ all those noobs walking by not knowing who Dana Fucking White is

eq4Fm9L.jpg
Thats so disturbing..

Yeah, because Khabib lucked out and just dominated Conor every second for 4 rounds.

So salty you are, Khabib bless you idiot.

Weight cutting into a seizure bless. weight cutting into hospitalization bless

Also, my opinion has nothing to do with him turning down a fight as champ. If dude doesnt fight Conor again then he has to take the next offer period. Hes only got 1 more fight at best in that weight class anyways and since he's too scared to move up he will just quit and be forgotten

Didn't McGregor jump into a cage, push a ref, and knock over a concussed fighter? There's an example...of what someone can get away with.
He didnt stop there. He punched another AC official who was climbing the cage.

I don't even think Conor got disciplined for jumping the Bellator cage and fighting referees to celebrate his friend's win. He even bumped the guy who just got knocked out.
Its crazy. There are zero standards. Just make it up as they go.

Big surprise hahaha

Back