Dana White responds to Mark Hunt

“Listen, sometimes you gotta protect these guys from themselves"....books Diego Sanchez to fight Matt Brown.

What a scumbag

What did Hunt expect them to do exactly? He basically admitted to everyone he has early stages of brain trauma, not exactly going to help your cause.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Lol

<24>Never a better time to use this sticker

mark hunt basically said that he feels he has brain damage but he wants to die in the ring lol. dana dont want anyone dying in his company

Yes, I am pretty sure that Dana thought something like "Hey, maybe I should protect Mark. What if he gets too much brain damage? Fuck the money, Mark is more important."

Because there's no way Dana can possibly have empathy for another human being. Derp derp.

Hunt is reaching Woodley territory as far as whiny little girls go.

Yeah right.

Could the whistle blower law apply to this? It's pretty clear that this is retaliation for his lawsuit and I know in some cases that you are protected from retaliation, legally.

Considering the statements that hunt made not a chance.

Yes, I am pretty sure that Dana thought something like "Hey, maybe I should protect Mark. What if he gets too much brain damage? Fuck the money, Mark is more important."
The same Dana White who didn't stop Liddell from fighting Rich after getting knocked out twice in a row at the age of 41 & was beginning to show signs of brain damage.

Yeah right.

Could the whistle blower law apply to this? It's pretty clear that this is retaliation for his lawsuit and I know in some cases that you are protected from retaliation, legally.

Might be a reaction to mark saying he was a fucked up and brain damaged from fighting! Hard not to pull him.....even if he passes the medical!

Hunt says he's taken so much damage, he's fought steroid abusers, and now has CTE. Then he bitches about not fighting.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...ry-instagram-post-pulling-him-from-ufc-sydney

“Listen, sometimes you gotta protect these guys from themselves and that’s what we’re looking into right now. He made a statement that I’ve hated him forever,” White said. “I don’t hate Mark Hunt at all. I never hated Mark Hunt. He knows that. I was actually really good with Mark Hunt.”

White was asked if Hunt will take back the things he said and tell him he’s sorry.

“I don’t expect an apology at all, no,” White said with a laugh.
So y they didn't protect him from s roided brick wtf lol

Yeah right.

while this is a clear retaliation, I am sure they consulted their lawyers on this subject.
Mark opened the door when he published that article.
UFC just jumped to the opportunity he gave them.

Back