Dana White releases Pauli KD vid

I don't know what the hell that is, but that's certainly not boxing that he's doing.

Maybe if they make Floyd run a marathon before the fight Conor will have a chance. He looks really dangerous against a stationary gassed out opponent.

16 oz gloves, headgear, and 12th round.

With 8 oz. and no headgear that could easily be a KO.

Real punchers in boxing landing that cleanly will often drop opponents in sparring, especially when they're fighting a smaller man. Pac regularly dropped his bigger fresher better sparring partners.

I don't know what the hell that is, but that's certainly not boxing that he's doing.
That's the point. He wasn't gonna learn to outbox Mayweather in a few months. He had to learn how to apply what he does best within the rules of boxing, and it appears to have translated solidly against Paulie at the very least.

That's the point. He wasn't gonna learn to outbox Mayweather in a few months. He had to learn how to apply what he does best within the rules of boxing, and it appears to have translated solidly against Paulie at the very least.

leaving himself wide open for counters from a slick moving boxer, doesn't sound like a good plan. He's going to look like a fool.

I am just glad you listed the fighters who you are a hardcore fan of.
Supported Floyd long before I got into mma fully

So don't worry

I'll be enjoying Floyd whooping his ass

Are we still debating the knockdown? Boxing purists are pathetic

Joe Cortez immediately rushed forward because it wasn't a clean knockdown, he was pushing on the back of his head. Not a dramatic pushdown but not a clear KD. Connor fans taking this like a victory is sad as it's pretty much going to end up being Connor's peak moment in this whole event lol.

quick holding and hitting MMA wrestle boxing, or Panatuken etc....trying to push the rules as much as possible. He was holding pushing the back of the head down and landing a punch then for the knockdown.

How much of that will a ref allow? It looks like he specifically trying to do it super quick so can land before ref interventions, since seen in the other vid Diaz style pittar patter...

It's the same sequence from two different angles. So which is it a fall or got nailed?

If you get a video where you can go frame to frame McGregor clearly keep his hand on PM neck to help keep him bend over and assist with the fall down/knock down.

hell fell dude, he fell lol

Joe Cortez immediately rushed forward because it wasn't a clean knockdown, he was pushing on the back of his head. Not a dramatic pushdown but not a clear KD. Connor fans taking this like a victory is sad as it's pretty much going to end up being Connor's peak moment in this whole event lol.
The peak moment is going to be when conor does the same thing to floyd and purists like you jump on this forum and spend several weeks, even months in denial

Last edited:
Supported Floyd long before I got into mma fully

So don't worry

I'll be enjoying Floyd whooping his ass

That’s gonna be hard when Floyd gasses by the 4th and goes running to the ref to save him.

Second one left was brutal, the first one was meh.

Dont get your hopes high though, he is going to be made a fool by Mayweather.

The peak moment is going to be when conor does the same thing to floyd and purists like you jump on this forum and spend several weeks, even months in denial

Why would he do the same thing to Floyd? There's no reason other than that's what you want to see happen.

Why would he do the same thing to Floyd? There's no reason other than that's what you want to see happen.
Ok , so what is your take on the possible outcome on the fight with Floyd? I guess you hope for Connor to get owned every round? Will that prove your point them? Will that help you sleep at night? But lets not deviate from the fact that Pauline got hit hard as fuck is still concused and as a result keeps writing random shit on twitter making a total fool of himself.

Edit: Pauline actually just took down his twitter account. Your boy is on suicide watch.

pauli stood there like a punching bag and let mcg shine in the last two rounds for promotion purposes
prolly gonna get a small cut from the ppv

Sparring doesn't have to be some beautiful, smooth ballet. It's nasty sometimes, and you're wearing headgear and 16 oz gloves, completely different from any fight. And besides, some fighters look amazing in the gym and can't put it together under the lights.

What we can take away from these clips is that Conor, at the very least, performed very well against an experienced pro boxer who has fought some of the best in the world. He may have even won the entire sparring session. This completely betrays the narrative a lot of haters have been sticking to since day one: That Conor gets destroyed against any amateur or low level professional boxer.

So in first paragraph you say, it's sparring, and is completely different from a fight.

In 2nd paragraph you say, its sparring, but Conor would do that in a fight.

The only thing you can take away from these clips in relation to the fight that is upcoming is that Conor literally has only a punchers chance. His boxing technique isn't good enough to beat Floyd over a 12 round fight.

16 oz gloves, headgear, and 12th round.

With 8 oz. and no headgear that could easily be a KO.

You could argue that the gloves made a difference here, and you might be right... but I don't see how you say that the headgear made a difference. That shot didn't touch a millimeter of head gear.

Back